when i see you cry makes me smile - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

5 months ago my ex gf break my heart and now when i see her cry makes me smile! do you think I'm a bad person?

jessicazylee
Posted

it makes you human chicka.
i laughed when my ex's ex [who he cheated on me with] keyed his car.

Melissa_Lala
Posted

Not at all I'm the same way(:

jessicazylee
Posted

oh might i add that the reason why she keyed his car was because she found out he was cheating on her? karma karma karma

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Mm.. i would laugh if my ex's kar got keyed, or had a prank, or sumthin like tht. But.. I wouldnt if i saw her kry. Regardless of what shes done to me.
Its somethin about kompassion..

jessicazylee
Posted

i think as long as it doesnt involve permanent harm... it's ok to laugh or be amused. cars are replaceable [esp with the amount of money he has]. bad haircut, hair can be regrown [one of his ex's put gum in his hair, and he ended with a buzz as a result. karmic since he's narcisstic about his looks].

now if something like a car accident happened, then no that's not amusing. i did worry when his mom called me because he was in the hospital because of a appendicitis. that's normal, that's basic human sympathy.

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Exactly my point. Material things, failing a test maybe, but not if the person its truly in pain. Even emotional pain...no I don't wish even my ex to ever be heart broken.

jessicazylee
Posted

depends on the ex. heartbreak would be karmic for this one. tho i think that's already happened, judging from his face when he saw me with my partner. hmmm...

Posted

she cry for me!! that's why i smile!