Jim_Staley

asking to be a friend - Gay Guys! <3

Jim_Staley
Posted

Hi all i am asking why I have allot of guy asking to be my friend but almost all of them don't even send a email to say hi. Am I asking to much? or am I just being a dick about this?

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well some people cant chat with you if there not on there friend list

Rod_Williams
Posted

I get a lot of that too , u have to understand a lot of people r self centered espiecially these young people, that have a lot to learn about life and about civility in general.

Cecil_Hoover
Posted

it happens on most sites

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I always send friend request first, then I might send message or catch them in chat but I always send shout out thanking the person for the add..
I should say I try to do one of the above. I also think that if you send reg message (no sextalk) I have been ask what else do you want to talk about.
I also get message from guys and the frist thing they ask is want am I into..If I want to talk sex I would go to scripe group or web cam..Which I don't have and don't want..
Hope that helps..

Posted

i have the same problem too. I made the move and send them message and see if they reply. the ones don't really reply, i just delete them

Posted

I agree with Cecil. It happens on alot of sites,and people don't really know where you're coming from. That means it's different from just looking someone in the eyes and having a conversation. I have many friends,but I never hear from them,and to be honest I rarely reply because I have more to do than just chat online. It's the internet life.

Robert_Connors
Posted

dude I think every one has summed it up it's the internet chat alot of fakes , thank u very much

Posted

so how do you find out who is true and who is not. i guess the only real answer is to test the water.

Daniel_Markov
Posted

hi guys. I joined the fb to find friends end gays.com to find sex.end surprise.
it turned out the opposite
mostlikely and others have thought as me so that is why are so quiet?
my regards to all of you end i really wont to have friends that live on the planet earth( or any where I live)

Posted

you sound like the people that visit this chatroom. you weren't joking, just glad you could be up front about it. not like the others

Posted

I don't add very many people as friends as most of the time they really want sex of pics and nothing else

Posted

i would never ask you for something like that sorry to say this but you look like a baby

Robert_Connors
Posted

how old r u when I was in my 20'S I looked that young so don't jug I say LOL

Posted

robert, why the deleted. oh come on do tell, hell i wish i look like that at 15 or 16

Posted

I am nearly 16

Robert_Connors
Posted

Mark I messed up sent same message dam tecnology LOL and I said I looked like that in my 20's long time ago he he and Dean please be carefull

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I believe everyone should be allow on the site but also they should post there age. Meaning all of gays.com. I also know that people from UK London and other places other then US legal age is 16.

Posted

What I have done wrong Johnny so I should not be on here?

Posted

Don't get me wrong Dean. I lived in Germany for 21 years and know the law,but I'm here in america where many sites will not allow you unless your atleast 18.

Posted

I live in UK and it is legal at 16, and anyway I am not having sex on the site or anything???

It is not my fault if other guys say things I don't ask them to say.

Do you want me to go off the site then?? Where can I go to find friends???

Thanks for that

Posted

man yyy yu tripn if the kid wants to get on here an make friends then he should b able tooo... i mean if he is young then ii mean he ant the only one then right dont trip dean i got yu have fun