Melissa_Ross

Anyone in WA? - Bi Bi Bi Women

Melissa_Ross
Posted

Just looking for anyone in WA who may wanna hang out or chat sometime. I guess you don't have to live in WA to chat though. Lol.
I'm just kinda looking to meet new people.
Also, I've never been with a girl before and have no idea how to even try. XD I have no problem with guys, they're pretty simple to understand, but I have no clue how to act around girls, let alone cute/attractive girls that I may be interested in.

Posted

Hi Melissa, I'm from Jersey, and I'm STILL learning, although I've been with a few women. You have to go where lesbian/bi women hang out. Try reading Girl Meets Girl by Diana Cage and The Bisexual's Guide to the Universe by Nicole Kristal and Mike Szmanski. Also, try meetup.com to find out lesbian/bisexual women's groups in your area. Women are different, and you have to know your type. Do you like studs? Tomboys? Femmes? Some girls are aggressive and they will not be afraid to approach you if they like what they see. If you like femmes, like I do, it's much harder, because 9 times out of 10 you will have to be the aggressive one and start the swag talk or introduce yourself, engage in conversation, buy her a drink. I'm still being lazy right now and settling for the man sex from my "handyman" and the very rare occasional encounter with a woman friend with a 13 year old daughter, very career driven, a parent caregiver, and very in the closet. But it's getting warmer now, and I'm going to be hanging out real soon. How old are you by the way? That also determines who you want to meet. Do you want young 20 somethings? More mature women? Do you want commitment, or do you just want to fuck around? Figure out what you want. Have you checked out the Olivia Cruise, the Dinah Shore Golf Event? That's where lesbians hang out. But make sure you let women know you're bi up front, some lesbians don't care, others will be your friend only, no sex, some don't want to have anything to do with you. And if you meet bi women, well, that's no problem!

Melissa_Ross
Posted

That's a lot of good stuff there. I'm not really sure what I'm specifically interested in. I kinda like a bit of everything; studs, tomboys, femmes...I'm 20 and looking for someone either the same age or older. I'm not overly interested in anyone younger. I'd like a committed relationship but even a few flings wouldn't be a terrible thing. I've met bi girls who didn't like other bi girls, and lesbians who don't like bi girls. It happens. XD Thanks!

Melissa_Ross
Posted

So what's everyone up to? I'm I really only one of few girls on here from WA??