Ronald_Peter_Ivey

what to do ?? - Gay Guys! <3

Ronald_Peter_Ivey
Posted

Hmmmm lol .... what is there to do when ur single and wanna keep it that way so there is no drama well hope to hear some feed back just wanna see what i can do with my time ??

Cecil_Hoover
Posted

Volunteer alot

Posted

Lost what do you mean cecil

Posted

Ronald. When Mr. Right comes along you won't want to be single. You can jerk off a lot until that happens of course.

Cecil_Hoover
Posted

fill your excess time volunteering

Posted

OH, i'm so dumb. thanks for clearing that up for me. i like the ideal of jerking off, but your hand will get tried and i will go with cecil. who knows you may find the man of your dream

Robert_Connors
Posted

just hang with friends or do what u like to do ! I just got out of an 8 yr relationship I don't want another one I want a friend to hang with and do things with a buddy not fuck buddy unless that happens and that would be ok I myself love to fish boat bike so u can find something I believe in u

Cecil_Hoover
Posted

sometimes Mark

Posted

but it only takes the one time and who knows you could be at the right place @ the right time if you keep your eyes and heart open

Anthony_V._Oliveros
Posted

looking for sum1

Anthony_V._Oliveros
Posted

hey guys, im new here

Robert_Connors
Posted

u kinda young Ae!!!!!!

Posted

yeah, but the way you support going by the comments ages you are looking for. better be careful you're going to be on that tv show

Robert_Connors
Posted

so how old r u ??????

Robert_Connors
Posted

yes we do Jerry we all were at one time

Posted

Well I have had many Asian friends who look younger than Caucasians second what is the age of consent varies in different cultures and countries. Our main concern should be for the safety and health of our brothers and sisters.