girls in uniform???? - Love and Romance

Posted

Hey, women in uniform are HOTTT as hell! Make me snap my head quicker than anything! Last girl I dated was Air *** and I'm currently talking to one that is in the Army. OMG, drool!!!

Posted

there are some hot woman in uniform

Posted

yeah it was tempting.. but yeah if i take my uniform off, at least it would count as i wasnt on duty xD

Maria_Victorino
Posted

Hi, don't mean to interrupt but this thing with uniforms, mmmmlicious, I must say. I am currently dating someone that has to wear one due to her actually being in the military in all.. And I must be honest I seem to never get enough of it, just the site of her standing front me, make me imagine things. UNIFORMS rocks and so does the person inside wearing it.. xD

Posted

there is nothing hotter than the person you love to be dressed up in her work uniform and keep you safe from whatever problems that should arrise.

Posted

Just to the first post. I did date a police officer, though it wasn't planned out because she was a police officer, given she realised who I was due to my criminal brother at the time (where we met that is). So I didn't expect to have a chance.

She was really thingie about being in her uniform too. Like I could kiss or hug her inside the house, but once out the door/ in public she wouldn't allow a hug goodbye, let alone a kiss or anything like that. And the uniform would come off immediately after getting home (I guess because of those who say it isn't comfortable).

I would've loved to have had her come and pick me up from training in uniform (my other partner picked me up, but she had no uniform), but she never would have in uniform, I'm sure of it. Too much pride for how highly she was ranked. Maybe if she was a constable the experience would've included more of the uniform.

I don't think I'd want to date a police officer again either. Too emotionally unavailable. Though I do guess that depends on what they've done/seen on the job.

Posted

I would totally consider dating a police woman in a uniform or anything woman in a uniform, but considering I'm the one that normally wears the uniform. -shrugs- Woman in suits to are pretty hot, but I got my chicka.

Posted

i would enjoy a date weith woman dressed to the nines. hot!

• 1 month later...
Posted

OMG girls in uniform are very hot so sexy!

Well I don't care if your sweaty because I play Rugby and those girls are covered with sweat and mud and *** but there is nothing sexier then a girl that can kick ass and look sexy at the same time I mean damn have you ever seen a rugby game best thing ever ha but for sure I would date a cop I would like to be one its pretty cool what they do for us and way hot lol.
but girls in uniform are amazing