girls in uniform???? - Love and Romance

Posted

would anyone consider dating a female police officer and why? =p

Posted

Why not ! Why... ? Because I wear army stuff all day without being in military. =P

Posted

lol trust me the cop uniform is not comfortable wearing all day, im like soaked in sweat cuz its so hot outside

Posted

Don't you have a summer uniform ? oO

Posted

yeah but still sweat like crazy

Posted

LMFAO KARRYE u crazy lmfao xD yeah i would soo fuck a female officer lol date idk depends on what kinda of personality she has but i can assure u one think when i can get up all in ya we can hear the angels calling us and when i'm in that thang i'll make that body sing wee ooh wee ooh LOL XD

Posted

Nuuu

-raises arms- but I would take a school girl

One of my friends used to live in Japan, and she's just adorable. But straight. A straight Japanese friend! That is just useless to me. XDDD

But she is very fun.

Posted

I play on imvu and i have a uniform for fun. I like to see woman in uniform but more than that i just love seeing all the women anywhere. It is fun to just watch and see the women. Women in any uniform can be hot.

Posted

my last love knew i had a thing for police ladies so she dressed up as one for me. good times

Posted

i'll let you all borrow my hand cuffs xD

Posted

Haha xD

I gonna have to buy hand cuffs for my part, since im a security guard. =P

Posted

Hell to the fucking yes! I have mini orgasms just seeing out School deputy in her uniform. I dont know why but...the uniform is just sexy and it makes you feel like you've been a very bad ....um.. anyway! Yes!!

Posted

you could play on imvu. i have a uniform and some very bizzzare outfits

Posted

The lady SRO at my school is very unattractive Dx

And she wears the pants of the uniform up to her natural waist, so that just doesn't...catch my eye at all. XD

But yes, you know, my Jappy friend is totally awesome. She said I'm her first lesbian friend XD

Posted

Well shes not the best looking women but... thats just how much i love the uniform. I actually have a correction officers uniform .

Posted

i would like to get a woman to take off all her clothes and wear combat boots and stand on her head. I just always wanted to see this.

Posted

lol im a police officer in Georgia... Often when I pull over a lady, she flirts with me xD.. I remember I went to a alarm call and this girl was in her home by herself and im like hey your alarm just called us to check on your house.. She let me in and she lived by herself xD I was like, where is your husband or boyfriend? and she was like, I don't have one and smiled at me.. I was like shit, I gotta go xD...She was so finee too! btw I'm Looking to date.. I'm tomboyish so If any fems are interested, message me I stay 25mins north of atlanta...

Posted

Well, try one of those girl who like girls in uniform soo bad they have to start their alarm to see you ? xD

Posted

You got it babe, You know I'll bet there are a thousand takers on that one. So you must have been so hot and she knew it. You get me hot thinking of a hot police officer coming to the rescue!!!! What woman wouldn't? BE ready for all the hits on this site. You must be hottter than ever. I can imagine what she was thinking!!!

Posted

I guess they are panting waiting for your official capacity to drool over. I wonder where you work so i can check you out.!!