Tach_Chew_We

scamers - Gay Guys! <3

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

hi everyone iam sending this out to warn all of you about this guy trying to get you cell number to add charges to your phone.charges you dont want
its for a sex chat text get charg 9.99 amounth and than 1.00 per textsent
thai is the text i got from this guy
.. im in fort drum right now and my net slow! im using here private # issued by my officer can u just try to text EMPIRE send to 35338 then text YES send also to 35338 right after. that is 2 different texts ok? sorry if i made it complicated i hope u understand my situation im really home sick i miss my home

sasd part is hes pretending to me a military guy sad to say just wanted out there so no one gets taken

Posted

Yes I have gotten three such requests usually they say they are in he Army Navy. Do they get a kickback do you think?

Dave_Mack
Posted

Hey Tachuwe thanks for the heads up. I see a lot of guys putting their #'s on line to allegedly send them text messages. I would NEVER post mine like that. Too easy to get unwanted messages or be added to lists etc. If I want someone to call or text me (I am not into texting much) I will give them the #.
Scammers are everywhere. We all need to be dilligent.. Thanks again..

Posted

Many thanks for the warning.
Unfortunately we have to be careful. I had a guy who I thought was interested in me who was overseas. It was all going nicely (as I thought) when he started pleading for money. At first I believed him but then his stories didn't match up. He told me that he had to get to some airport a long way from his home city when (upon checking) I found that there was already a large international airport there. I want a relationship as much as the next person but I'm not stupid. He got no money from me and he just went away. Be very careful, there ARE people who want to take advantage.

Posted

I received a similar message. I didn't fall for it. Here's the text:

i like your profile and figured to drop u a line. always down to meet new people, hit me up. you can catch me in my personalized private number. just text my personalized number, text DASH and send to 35338 then reply YES so that ur number will appear on my private number. ill call u after i receive ur text but my number wont appear when i call u cuz my father is a high profile person and i want all my calls to be private till i got to know u more thats why im using this kind of number... hope u can give me a message

Lynn_Gale_Martella
Posted

mm Is Thai? had a Bf was Thai on school Visa he ripped me for 12000+ for me beng a Sugar Daddy. No more with young as now over 40 will do and best have a job.. Yeah i been scam by others too with fake sites. This site here iscool

JR1
Posted

Thanks Tachuwe . There is def a lot of scamming going on here. I have def had some winners but am smart enough not to fall prey to them. I have had a few like yours John. When he asked for money for a plane ticket and to send it I said I could get a free ticket and all he has to do is go to the airport and thats was the clincher on how I knew he was a scammer although there were other signs.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thx Tachuwe I just got same text as I was doing group mail and when I told him I was busy he was pushing me to just stop for a min and do the text just as you said.He wanted me to text twice to him. The next time we need to report him as misused of site..Thx again we all need to watch and help others on this site..