Gabriel_Alfredo_Reyes

i met you - Poetry Group

Gabriel_Alfredo_Reyes
Posted

when i met you ,i was scared to ask you your name. inever new what could be untill now.then ,i was feeling something for you and you didnt know it yet.you still dont know it .im afraid you wont like me.you became my best friend in 6th grade but as there years passed to8th we got more disstant.what has happend?i first realized that i was feeling something for you when i couldnt stop thinking about you,and i just couldnt get you out of my head.We are now in 9th grade and i saw you again.how can i tell him that i really care for him wihtout messing up?why is this so hard to admit?

Posted

Well Gabriel you are admitting it and that is mature part of growing. You want to but is he willing is your big question here! Get to know him and find out if you have enough things in common for starts. You can have a crush but if it is not realistic it will never work. I assume he is gay, but if he is not then move on as you will only get hurt! Find out if he likes you and what he considers you to be. Maybe he likes someone else? Just get to be real good friends and see where it goes!