Shaq_Laque

Why is it so hard to find a good gay guy. - Gay Guys! <3

Shaq_Laque
Posted

Its seems that all gays now have complications.There always has to be something wrong. You know im sick and tired of them prompey gays.They act so fucking high and glorious. But i want a real relationship instead of a worthless few nights togerther.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Agreed. People need to look beyond the bed and see the person. As for attitude I try to follow the distate of the late Michael Jackson when he was part of the original WE ARE THE WORLD when he told all the artists to CHECK YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR.

Jim_Staley
Posted

Hi I feel the same way. I would love to find a guy that wants more then some fun in the bed.

Posted

What is 'prompey'?

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I was wondering that myself then figured pompous was meant.

Dave_Mack
Posted

I STTILL dont know. Can someone please enlighten me?

Posted

Hi Shaq
I think you express the ideals of the majority of gay men.

Posted

I think we all have our problems (we're only human) but I agree about the ones with attitude.. I dont care for that either. I guess it results from compensating for the way we are treated by society at large. -fight an inferiority complex with a superiority complex! So they become hypersensitive to criticism. I've also noticed a lot of gay guys are hypersensitive to style and fashion... for similar reasons I assume.

Posted

.......and I would add...."by the church at large". I figure that I lost about 25 of my younger years trying to live by stupid church ideas that never worked for me. Religion has a lot to answer for.

Posted

Yes, I thought that went without saying... but a lot of gay guys never went to church but they are still full of themselves. Of course 'society' has attitudes inherited from the church(es).

Posted

i've come to a relization over the years as much as i like being attache, I like my freedom too. I know thats an odd attitude for one in his mid forties but my last relationship was a mistake and it took 8 years toget out of it.
Would that be called attitude? How is a good guy defined? I like to think I'm a good guy, doubt my ex would agree *l* J/K . the little brain still thinks faster than its master though.

Sam_Barker
Posted

Pompous is egotisticasl, better than, lookiong down

Louis_Parker
Posted

i maybe be late but this topic is talking aboutall thepeople on this cheat line, will most ofthe people i ran across. and most of the one this fits are the main ones in the a-.man choir of this topc. ya'll all say it's what's on the inside, but you know you're lying. no fat no fems, must be between 18-25 and you are on the doorstep of death. so don't a-man on this topic when ms giles ruby slipper fits your hoof.