WTF - Love and Romance

Sh****

Posted

I give up.. fuck it.. im so tired of trying to make things work with people and chasing after them... for once someone can chase after me... im done... i have gotten no where.. so its whatever now... im not goin to wait around for people anymore.. im done trying to make effort and getting no where... so gusse what its your turn to make an effort cuz im done...omg im so done with dating. really what is so hard about makin more of an effort to talk to someone if you really like them as much as they say. mean come on. shit u make effort with someone then that person dosent want to make an effort.. shit i got my heartbroken by one. shit i dont think i take anymore. so im done chasing people and makin effort..here is a question for people... here we go... lets say you are dating someone and u guys hardly talk one of u gets little pissed of about it.. so try to talk out.. then one throughs in if we dont talk more someone else is goin to come in and sweep u way from that person.. the other person dosent that.. but nothing chances wft do u do???? i mean come on really if you like someone as much as u say wouldnt you want to put in a effort to make sure someone else dosent steal that person way..

Posted

i feel for your broken-heart. And any relationship is not always 50-50, but it should not always be you not getting anything in return for your love. You will find someone in due time, but not till you get all this anger out. You dont want to spoinl a new relationship with all this rage you have still. cry at your heart is broken, cry for the lost love. Let it out and feel better. You need to mend..

Posted

yes let it all out and come to us we will you!!! Life is good huni..~~~

Posted

I know what you mean though...Iv been there too!~~

Posted

we'll be here if you need us!

Posted

thanks... i just need to vent.. its just like fuck me...

Posted

Well, communication is the basic of any relationship, soo it would hard to make the relation work if you can't really communicate with each others.

Posted

wait a little tiime and get yourself through this. Let yourself get angry, rage, and then let yourself cry .

Posted

so the ex called me... we are not together due to her having some personal problems.. but yet she wants me to wait for her.. i love her so much... just hearing her voice again and having her tell me that she loves me is good feeling.. but yet it breaks my heart that we are not a couple.. she this the only person that knows that when there is something wrong with me i cant lie to her.. even when i dont want to talk about she manges to get out of me... i know that i have found the ONE.. its like we are together but we not if that makes and sense... i just dont know anymore...

Posted

you have been rattled by everything and feeling unsure. Take some time to think about is this for real? Some one should know you if they spent some time with you. It is hard to change, to accept the love is or isnt right. Give it some thought, right all this down that is right and not right in your relationship. Remember, we will always be here no matter what you close to do

Posted

OMG that sounds like me and my stupid EX!!! She wanted me to wait on her...sure how fucking long? She didn't know...well I found out. Just long enuf for her ass to get through her semester of school. The WHAM!! I just don't see it happening. YOu put shit out there on the net about me. WHAT??!!!! in retaliation to your shit... I mean really. why didn't she see what she was doing only what I was doing. It was in response to her shit. I was being good and caring and honost with the bitch. She was lying and playing games and using me. So that was it. NO MORE SHIT FROM ME. NO money, no smokes, no gas NOTHING... she can live on the streets for all I care. She is lucky she got her dads old house to live in. that is all she has and will have. but yea that is for shit. No communication nothing then try to talk and you get dumped and shit on cuz she can't use me any longer. hahahaha

Posted

It seems like I have been feeling that way as well......I'm sick of chasing people..I feel like someone needs to show me that they are interested in me! I am feeling like I hate dating, shit about 3 months ago I broke up with my X....and im just sick of talking to different people trying to hook up and all that shit. Maybe its just not my time. I think you should just Fall back and not chase anyone cause its like this if you have to chase em' down to get em' you'll have to chase em' to keep em'.I hope you can feel that.

Posted

OH your not lying there. My ex came after me then didn't want me then did. I stayed confused. then it took me 3 damn yrs just to get her to even love me at all. She was all hung up on her stupid ex that was with someone else shortly after she left her. Hell I was getting tired of the shit. She didn't have any feelings in her voice one way or the other. Her look was cold all the time. Like there was nothing there just cold. She was on meds but not taking them as she was supposed to. She would bring her kid here with her after drinking and forgot she had her in the car asleep. it was winter out. I had to go get her cuz she fell alseep on my couch. It was a damn good thing I asked where her kid was too. Shit!! Anyway yea chased her forever. Finally something but then it was just using me for whatever she could get from me. Always get me this get me that. buy this for my daughter. NEver any return on it either. I wish she wasn't the way she is. but she is what she is and I know she will never change. So that is why I wrote it off and didn't try any longer. You can't fix what has been broken too many times over. and she was violent too. she plays femme real well but that amazon bitch is mean as hell when she doesn't get her way...

Posted

Honey you don't need to spend any more of your time or money on this woman...she sounds fuckin crazy!! just look else where ,,there are really great chicks out there. you need to give your self the respect and confidence that you know you have ...You deserve better...woman like that really piss me the Hell off...Good luck huni.!!~~~

Posted

does all these women care about is there own stupid selves. They cant feel for someone else so they just stomp their big feet all over them! I feel I am stuck with someone who only like the sound of their own voice and have to only talk about their own woes. No talk about my feelings, or how I am doing. She says she can only write it, but why cant she say it or show it?

Posted

wow my ex is not like that all.. she is the one person that cares about me and my son.. she has had some really bad relationships people using her and takin advantage of her.. when we got together i think i scared her cuz i wasnt like that.. i was after her heart and soul not her money... i do believe that me and her are goin to get back together... im not goin leave her right now with everything she is goin through... i been showing her that i care about her and love her and giving her my support and that... i think she is coming around to see that i am the one she needs her life.. its like we need each other more then we could know right now..... just hearing her voice and hearing her say i love you first gives me hope that im starting to get the girl back that i fell in love with.. once she starts callin me by my nickname that she has for me then i know we will be ok.. i have tried dating other girls and that i just cant give my all to them cuz im holdin on to my ex.. im just not ready to let go of the hope and her yet.. its like there is something inside me saying just hold on things will work out and we will be back together... that is what my gut is tellin me... ether way she will always be in my life as a friend.. cuz she is the one true person that knows me inside and out.. and tell over the phone when something is wrong with me.. we have a crazy bond.. its the bond that holds us together through the thick and thin.. i do hope that she calls me today its just nice to be able talk to her she makes my day better and i love the sound of her voice...

Posted

I was with this girl for over a year, and I was MAD about her. Dx

Now she makes me crazy in a totally different way. She cheated on me, and it broke me. I'm pretty much where you are. Dx

I haven't had a relationship in a year, and I want one, but girls like to fuck with my emotions, and it hasn't worked out with anyone since her.

Posted

i cant really tell anyone which way to go. I have my doubts about if one really knows that she is loved, especially if she is never really being heard and her needs are being met as welll. Love is never going to be a 50/50 relationship, somedays you will feel better and she will be down and that is okay as long as it can be reciprocated. I have been throught a lot in my lifetime and the thought of spending 20 more years alone does not excite me, I am a very loving person who wants to be loved as well

Posted

Ty kimberly. yea I am moving forward. I don't let her try to get to me at all. I have everything blocked.... she was still trying to play me and pull me in with her bullshit but I don't fall for it. If she is in a store I am in I just ignore that she is there. lol I am sure it pisses her off. but hey I don't have anything left for her so she needs to just go on her way. I am going to find the woman that compliments me. Not tries to rule me and use me. I am a good person and I care and I love and I give. I dont want a taker again. Done with that crap. She was trying to whine to me about her damn 22 yr old son. Heard it don't care you let him get away with the crap. I blocked that way to get to me too. lol Stonewalling is the only way to deal with this woman. Hell she used her lipstick once and wrote on my door screen window " I love you Betsy" Always Always, Your Amy Amy....everyone in the neighborhood seen that by the time I got home from work. I took a pic of it and told her I would press charges if she does that crap again. That was few yrs ago. When she was doing her crap to me then too. Shelley......your ex sounds like mine to be honost. They are cunning and good at tricking you until they find something else to keep them busy. But good luck with the roller coaster ride. I got off of mine and am very glad too.

Posted

IDK what to do.. i have started talkin to someone that just makes me smile give me those feelings back agian that i once had when my ex called me or txted me.. this person is awsome she is everything im lookin for in gf.. omg just hear her voice turns me on.. but i love my ex dearly.. im lost in what i should do... idk if i should keep waiting for my ex or if i should let her go and see whats happens with new girl.. there are no words to explain just how amazing she is.. and how she is making me feel.. this is a battle i dont know which one i want to fight for.. i will still be friends with my ex and i still love my ex with everything... but there is someone that is pullin me away and pull me towards her.. just thinking about her puts a smile on my face.. she is everything i do mean everything im lookin for in a person as well as in a gf... but i cant wonder what if..

Posted

new can be good, just dont sink to new problems since you still have feelings for your ex. Keep yourself aware of how you respond, hopefully not to quickly. Try just having a good time while you reason it all out.