Vil_Mar

WHy does everyone only look for sex - Gay Guys! <3

Vil_Mar
Posted

haist....I hate it when they just message you for sex.
come on any one out there for a talk before sex!!!!

Posted

i ask the same thing once and these people read up one wall and down the other, so luck with that. and also know that everybody here will tell you that they are here for the chat then turn around and try to hit on you i a pm. or they will drop a note saying the typical ad line

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

i dontknow mabye the same reason so many on here put up fake pic and lie on who thay are than thay wounder why people think the way thay do

Posted

I know how you feel. I don't just got it here. I also got it from Facebook.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Agreed. I have put all facutal info on mine and I wonder why othes who claim to be OUT don't...

Posted

Perhaps because gays have been historically discriminated against we developed secret dangerous venues where we could meet other gays the encounter had to be brief usually sexual because wanting intimacy is a basic human need and without the time to cultivate real intimacy we settled for a quick sexual experience. Alas many of our venues post Stonewall have continued to emphasize that one dimension. American cutture straight and gay are hyper- sexualized . Look at gay pride marches 20 floates for bars and clubs followed by 20 floats for 12 step programs. May here are looking for a hook up and others for friendship and a longer term partnership. I think a reasonable approach is to accept that others have their own legitimate interests and needs and to select those whose interests match your own and politely let the others know that you don not share theirs and that they should look elsewhere. When I was young just post Stonewall sex ruled much of my time and energy now friendship and emotional intimacy are what are important.Ramilv stay true to yourself do not be put off just continue your search and I am sure you will find a companion who shares you interests and dreams I have twice!

JR1
Posted

Hi agree with you. I think it is more fun to get to know a person first and let the rest happen. Sure its easy to go have just sex but it has no meaning. The sex and making love after getting to know a person is so much better. Those who put up fake pic and fake info are either scammers or insecure about themselves.. Hang on to your morals it may not be easy but you will be happier. There are real and good people out there although sometimes it dos not feel that way.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Ramliv you will find people on here that just like to talk and other who like to talk about sex. You just have to accept the ones that don't start off with a question like how big are you..Those are most of the time the ones who just want to talk about sex..

Armin_Furrer
Posted

I personally look first to the character of the person. For me this is the most important thing of any relationship. Sex is coming later if you feel you can trust your boyfriend/partner.

Posted

Its so typical of gay life that size and sex come before, what you do fof a living and what interest occupy your life with so many gay guys lookin for a quick fix so to speak, i find it draining and despair of any natural friendships blossoming.

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

yes phillip so true some dont even say hi first thing is how big or top ot bottom
you say stuff iam looking for my true love ,well your not gona find it with how big, take the time to know someone have a real pic on your profile not the b.s. pics,some say there out and proud but still put up a fake pic grow up be a real man thats some one i can respect

Posted

Hey there Tachuwe, thanks for the response yh m8 ok so im in my mid-forties now, but most of my growing up gaylife have majorly been 1 nite stands and these days i rarely bother with clubbin cos i just dnt fit in ne more cos i dnt scream like a queen ripping my shirt off to entice meaningless sex. But having said all da i would love to find mr right or anybody just wanting to cuddle go dine out or simply have a relationship which offers security and a bit of fun. Ps love the long haired look very GUN (pop Group of old )

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

thanks i hope you find what your looking for kinda like a needle in a hay stack, and iam native hense the long hair

Posted

Tachuwe you are a very handsome guy you had a picture of yourself in an indigenous mask which was phenomenal. I am only a tiny part indigenous though my granddad.

Dave_Mack
Posted

I too love the long hair Tachuwe. And your sentiments echo mine. As I have got older sex is secondary to being with a decent person. Just spending time together is paramount to me. A good movie, live play, dinner, a walk (in good weather) along the beach holding hands,,... these are the things I want most. Someone I can talk to about anything and who can do the same with me. For safety reasons i can understand why some people may use an alias name for example BUT the rest should be factual IF they are really sincere in what the want,

Posted

I guess you have to expect to see guys looking for sex in any place where gay guys meet.. You can find friends anywhere (if you're not expecting sex, what's the difference between a gay and a straight friend?), but you can only find sex where gay guys meet. People say it's easy to find sex but I havent found it that easily. (Not that I'm one of those guys that hits on y'all), though it's got to be easier to find anonymous sex than to find someone who will be your boyfriend and not eventually dump you and put you thru hell (etc etc), so I can understand why so many guys resort to nsa sex. I havent had a lot of guys hit on me either so personally I dont find it to be a bother!

Posted

Ive been out of the scene for a long time but nothing changes. Only in the gay community is "going for coffee" a euphimism for sex. Really? Comeon if I want sex I'd ask bluntly. Coffee is indeed just coffee. Guys stopped hitting on me a long time ago. although a youg fellow at work asked to be chained up oin the back hall one night. I missed it,"DOH" thought he was just joking around

Posted

hi all, as for me, being just a bit more than curious, an never have pursued that curiosity AND being married... my take on the fast link to the bdrm is probably only on my mind when I am dreaming. I guess what I hear being said is that people want to be accepted for who they are... I think to many who are or have taken the leap into getting out there I could be considered an anomaly, but perhaps I am restrained by the abuses we heap on others should we think the barriers to self-likeness are to great, but then, I am not looking to talk with anyone who has my experience and then came to ask of them-self... who am I anyway? the truth is I guess, I am discovering myself to be more diverse than I ever thought possible, If you add that revelation to life circumstances that have brought me here I need to know before I make changes to the architecture of my life. I don't want to hurt anyone, yet I, more than that don't want to continue in my own distress.

Posted

i said this before. most of ya'll are the ones he's talking about. you are only saying this to have him thinking that ya'll are different and once he start thinking you want frees then comes the sex talk. see it happen and the got bitch at when i said something about it. so dude what your step in ths room of vipers

Posted

I dont understand your references Mark Lewis, i generally participate in the discussion to air my views on the subject and dats all, if you got a problem tehn its you who is the so called viper as you've clearly been shunted aside cos of your obvious sexx first ask questions later attitude, so if u dont have anything constructed to add to this general discussion go snake urself in sum other room.

Posted

I have the sex first mind set as most of ya'll I. If you would have read you would have seen where I stated the same question. It was the snakes in this room that told me yeah we want friendship send a few nice message then comes what the dick questions top or bottom, where do you live, can we work something out so we could me. And if what is said, and I will stand by it, don't fit you then shut the fuck up and move on. And just like you and the rest of this room I have the right to say how the fuck I feel and say what I like about any topic I chose to speak on. Again, if you don't like what the fuck I have move the fuck on. And the way you are trying to come for me I must have hit a score spot. I let ya'll run me off the last time, but that won't happen again.

Louis_Parker
Posted

I think what my brother is trying to say is that he doesn't have the sex first thing on the mind. i know mark and have known him for years and i know that if he's going out looking for a frined, then that is what it is. i read some of the message you all have sent him and i even join in on the topic he start asking about the sex first thing that goes on in this room, and from time to time i feel it too. even more because i don't have a real picture of me up on my profile and for this reason only hoping that it will get people who really want to talk about real things, not just sex. i can, and i'm sure mark could, fuck our way through our town but come on here to try and make a long distance friendship key word friendship, but most of you all can't seem to get pass that piece of meat in your pants. now come for me phillip

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well just to state my stateof mind so far ive not seen one person the this list acts like a viperwell at lease not to meand mark please stop with the profanityin the public chat thre are some youngester on hereand 2 to call me a viper you dont know me to call me that i try to be a nice guy to everyone i chat with and i dont talk sex and ive chatted with some of the guys in the chat and we never talked sex thay never dont it with me

Dave_Mack
Posted

Well said Tachuwe, well said!

Posted

first off the so call youngester you speak of have heard and maybe have more than you know so a few bad words with not offend them. if it does then they need to lock themselves in a cave and never come out. i will never be pc for you, this chatroom, or any one. if you don't like what i said and if the statement doesn't fitt then move the fuck on. and maybe you are one but they are out there and how dare you motherfuckers try and tell me that it doesn't happen or point the finger back at me when i have seen it and read it. again i will not take back what i said. i stand by it and so does my friend. if only ya'll be straight up about the real shit and call a spade a spade all will be fine. and getting back to my cursing, if you don't do it then you know someone who doese, what you cover your ears or stick your head in the sand until it leaves the room. i don't care if you report me for using those words and a few more that will come out in the future or what. this is still a free land and the bill after oh so many years the right to say what the fuck i want when i want. and this doesn't just apply to you dave and tachuwe it applies to everyone who takes the time to read this. if you don't like the comment i made or anyone for that mattrer MOVE THE FUCK ON!!!