D.M_Barrera

SOMEONE SAVED MY LIFE TONIGHT. - Lesbian Ladies

D.M_Barrera
Posted

How fast can a person go from love to hate?
Tonight, my heart put in a resignation.It cannot longer function.

Yu see, I allowed this girl to penetrate the depths of my heart unlike anyone before...I allowed this girl to become my world. It was the biggest mistake of my life.

Tonight, she lays in the arms of a man...after rubbing it in my face. And what am I to do with this worthless heart? Infected, like cancer...slowly dying.

I must never say never? But i don't see, how it kould ever love again...

Someone save my life tonight?

Mara_Copland
Posted

I wish I couldn't say this, but I know exactly how you feel.

And it isn't what you want to hear, but it stops hurting.

And y'know what? She screwed you over, so fuck her. She obviously wasn't good enough for you, so don't waste your hurting and your pain and your misery on someone like that.

jessicazylee
Posted

I'm not in your country, but if you really feel depressed and/or suicidal, please call the Trevor Project. They're a 24 hour toll free hotline in the USA for LGBTQ ppl

866-4-U-TREVOR

Trials will always come in life, but what doesn't kill us will only make us stronger.

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Thanx Mara..yur right, its not worth it..but its hard to get over

Jessika..I am depressed, and heartbroken, but dont worry, I wouldnt kill myself over sumone.

jessicazylee
Posted

Good to hear! But it's always nice to hear someone tell you that everything is going to be okay. There are more fish in the sea... and don't let it color your life. Otherwise, your perfect match may just go unseen.

Niamh_Mulvany
Posted

That sucks, I dunno why people just cant be honest!! But I'm with the girls she wasn't the one or even worth ur time. Hopefully ur heart will heal soon

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Thank yu..

Posted

like you said never say never
heartache has this game it plays not only with your heart but your mind when ever i go thru heart ache i see it as never letting that person win or just being happy for them even though your not since she rubbed it in your face PROVE HER WRONG don't let her see you down in the dumps then she gets what she wants she wins i know its hard right now the sound of your breaking heart is winning but that heart will soon heal and you will find someone who makes you happy more then she ever did
always look at it this way the person that breaks your heart is not Ms.Right
and is not worth your time