Guys in phoenix/peoria? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I'm insanely lonely all the time. I'd rather just be with a guy, then be alone and miserable.

Robert_Connors
Posted

hang in there u will meat someone I'm single too and at times it's not to good, I just got out of a abusive relationship.rather be single than be abused

Posted

It's just annoying when every gay teenager tries to be better than the other when we all should be on eachother's side, than against it.

Posted

well we are all here 4 u my friend, when ever u want 2 talk

Rod_Williams
Posted

There r at least a million people in your area, eventually u will run into someone real special, just be patient, good luck. lol

Posted

Alex. You'll run into the right guy when you least expect it. That happened to me and to lots of other people I know. I'm now single again but just keep myself busy with other stuff. Another Mr. Right will come along. I'm sure that will happen to you too.

Sam_Barker
Posted

There ois a old saying That you may have to kiss a tyhousand frogs to find a prince. NEVER give up and keep your gaydar on

Posted

-_-

Robert_Connors
Posted

just hang in there u r a young pup LOL couse like alex said it will hit u when u don't exspect it believe me I know my second love was my own employee I fell hard 8 yrs so don't give up guy

Posted

I didn't want this post to be all about me keeping my chin up and all that shiiz. I had hoped this would have helped with finding someone. Guess I was wrong.

Robert_Connors
Posted

u will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!