T's cancer is back! - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

It's back for the 4th year in a row! T has cervical cancer AGAIN! First the state that she was living in that did the first cancer procedure refused to ALLOW a partial hysterecotomy because she didn't have her husbands' PERMISSION!!!!!!! ARG! Now three times here in Ca. And only now is she getting referred to an OB/GYN who wil finally do a partial hyst to take care of it. Please pray it hasn't gone beyond!

Posted

I will most definitely pray for T. By his stripes we were healed. I will also pray that the doctor treating her is guided by God, his hands and his heart. Make sure that you pray together and thank God that his son bore the stripes that were for our healing. When two or more gather together in his name it shall be done. Send my love and compassion to T. I am believing for her healing, and her doctor's capabilities. Your Loving Sister In Christ, Always, kel

Posted

Thanks kelly that is sweet and true.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

That's rough! Asa cancer survivor myself I really believe in the power of prayer. I'll be praying for T.

Posted

I can't believe it. I thought it was all okay.

I've have my bouts with it, but it wasn't fun.

Prayers to T and all who suffer this disease.

Posted

Thank you Timothy and Patrick! We are fighting the fear that Satan would have us believe. I am struggling with all the stressors in my life right now. Sometimes I get such stomach aches. But God has been very kind to my family members and those I love!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Deb you know that you both are always in our prayers and now our church prayer line knows so all those prayers are heading your way..May God's Blessing be with you both..

Posted

Michael, my sweet friend, we are blessed to have you as our friend and I have blessed by having Gays.com to come to when I need prayer or to just share!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

As 2.5 year surviver of lung cancer I know what you all are going through.tell T to hang in there and that we love here.