Kelly_L._Sullivan

Pastor shot dead, admin assistant critical condition - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

Arlington Texas both victims assaulted in thier own church. Please pray for this church. Asailant took living victims car and is not been located.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Our prayers are with them and I will pass it on to my church prayer line.

Posted

That is so sad. It is a sign of our times and, even though I don't really think it is the "End Times," it sure could be a prelude.

Of course you don't mention a possible motive, but I'll try and find the news story, but there are warped people out there and if God would just answer a few of my prayers, perhaps this would all end. Unfortunately, He answers prayer, we may not like the answer, but nonetheless, they are answered and He still works in mysterious ways.

Prayers on the way.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

So true Patrick...God Bless everyone on Gays.com

Posted

@ kelly: our prayers are on their way!

@patrick: what do they say? ....."Praise the lord anyway (sigh)

@ michael: THANK YOU!

Posted

Thank ya'll, people from all different churches have been stopping at that church to pray. lets pray that tthe administrative assistannt pulls thru.

Posted

Kelly is this your church?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Kelly is it your church or one near you??

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

sorry I repeat same as Deb

Shalom_Lamanilao
Posted

This is a very horriffic incident...my thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.

Posted

This was a church in Arlington, Texas, not my church. They finally caught the guy and theft was his motive. The administrative assistant is still in critical condition. People from all kinds of churches are stopping by to pray in the parking lot for the victims and the survivors. Thank you for your prayers. As soon as I heard this on the news I was compelled to call people to pray. Your sister in Christ, always, kel

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thank you Kel for the update and we will continue to pray for the church and the famliys..

Posted

Definitely will continue to pray. What a waste of lives, spend on a few measy bucks.

Posted

A second man has arrested and charged with the murder and assault. The pastor was asfixiated, meaning suffocated or chocked to death. How could these two men do this in God's house? They say when watching the news they were laughing. I am having trouble praying for their salvation. I just keep thinking off the suffering of these two people. First I am outraged, second my heart breaks for them and their families. My prayers seem like my efforts are inadequit. But, that is the best thing I can offer. This whole thing just breaks my heart. The senselesness of it all. Please continue to pray for all affected. Your loving sister in Christ, always, kel

Posted

That is horrible kelly. But what burglar slows down long enough to "suffocate" someone? Most burglars tend to flee, fight or just out right kill. Seems as though one guy at least had some kind of vandeta.

We continue praing for the families!

Did they say how the assistant was injued?

Posted

I loved the part where the woman called and said they guy was shooting kids. Why do people do this stuff? Get facts lady.. just the facts.

Shalom_Lamanilao
Posted

The burglar choked the pastor to death? That is so horrible that it makes me sick!