Praise and prayer request - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

First, iwant to say "hi" and sending out huge hugs to all of you that prayed for brother. He cracked a vertabrea but in doing so dislodged a bone spur and it's not near ant nerves and fractured his wrist when he slipped off a ladder. I guess it's in our blood. But he went home this morning! And my precious Misty is back infull form. Thank you Jesus!

Prayer requests for my wonderful T. We are in the city seeing an allergist and they can do it thru blood tests. I am very hopeful this will help her immensely bcuz they are also checking her immune system and antibodies. Just asking for Gods wisdom to help them figure out who will help her. Now to see my neurosurgen but I know this will be all good, then to the doggie park!

Thanks to all

Jodie_Hendricks
Posted

Debbie,
You & yours are in my thoughts and prayers

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Deb and T you know you have two brothers here in Norfolk who will always keep you in prayer. We will also continue to pray for your brother health.

Posted

My thanks and love to all you guys!

Jodie_Hendricks
Posted

Debbie,
I will always keep you and your family in my prayers. Always look to God for all your needs. God Is Awesome and, He always There. Take Care & God Bless You ......................................................................