D.M_Barrera

Lipztick Lezbians - Lesbian Ladies

D.M_Barrera
Posted

How kan a i tell if they aren't straight ? Aren't lipstick lesbians pretty much the typical straight girl who loves girls lol

And while we are at it, do lipstick lesbians preffer other lipstick, femme, butch?

And flirting, is it just like flirtin wit any other girl? or as yu would wit a straight girl?

Posted

O_O I wish I had those answers.

The best I can do is answer from my femme-ish point of view.

D.M_Barrera
Posted

aight, go on give me yur feeme-ishness

Posted

Flirt how you would normally and just see how they react!

jessicazylee
Posted

Ask! As a bisexual and a lipstick, I find myself dating more guys and not dating girls at all, because they all assume I'm straight. Things finally changed when I uploaded a picture of me holding a rainbow flag at gay pride... but by that time I was already attached.

Posted

How kan a i tell if they aren't straight ? Aren't lipstick lesbians pretty much the typical straight girl who loves girls lol
-I guess the idea is yes they tend to look "straight" but love other women, only way to tell is if they tell you or you ask and they tell you.

And while we are at it, do lipstick lesbians prefer other lipstick, femme, butch?
-As a Femme-ish I prefer other femmes, lipsticks but the occasional butch or Andro or basically any girl, can catch my eye. Admittedly I have a very, very soft spot for blondes who wear dresses.

And flirting, is it just like flirtin wit any other girl? or as yu would wit a straight girl?
-When flirting with girls I treat them all the same, straight, gay or whatever. For me, I prefer coy, playful girls who aren't terribly direct. I like to be the aggressor and girls that are like, in my face trying to get me to go out with them is usually a turn off.

Posted

Also, Jessica, do you ever wish you dated more girls or do you not have a preference either way.

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Ask!?! thts the problem... i'm shy O.o

Posted

hey while we're at it. what exactly is all that stuff anyway? i mean some of it's self explanatory but idk

Posted

Shy is cute though... I love meh the shy girls. Still, it can be a bit of a tough time if you are into the lipsticks... best advice I can give you, either get over it; just start by being her friend; or wear a ton of pride stuff and hope a lipstick runs up and says, "OMg your gay? Me too!!"

D.M_Barrera
Posted

lol! How awesome would that be? "Omg yur gay? Me too!!"

jessicazylee
Posted

shy is adorable!! I approached my bf first... omg it was soooo cute. I'm totally the guy in our relationship.

I have at times felt like I've missed out on something, but I'm the kind of person who wont even hold hands with someone unless I really like them [or u're my best friend and u're about to high tail it to the Armani store and blow ur credit...]. I've dated and flirted with girls, but things don't pan out, and that's just a reality of life.

And now, to experience that I would have to sacrifice my current relationship, which I am not willing to do. Rishabh has been the most patient, understanding and loving person I've ever known. He doesn't do things without considering how it'll affect us, and while he's not particularly demonstrative in public, it's the little thing that matters.

I love he'll do things like, wrapping a blanket around himself to warm it up before wrapping me up when it's cold. Or walking half an hour in the rain to just drop off an umbrella at the library because I forgot to bring one, and then walking back by himself. Driving his fraternity brothers insane asking all their girlfriends how to bake a cake, so he could make one himself for my birthday. Coming back from a fraternity conference at 4 in the morning just so he could give me a hug and send me off to my midwest gay rights conference. Or waking up and calling me at 6 in the morning to make sure I'm up the day I have a 7:30 exam, despite having stayed up all night himself. It's the shy ones that are most demonstrative in the ways that matter.

jessicazylee
Posted

oh and the "oh u're gay, i'm gay too!!" has happened to me before.

I was vice president of Purdue's Queer Student Union at the time, and was transporting a big bag of gay pride buttons across campus. anyhow while waiting at the bus stop my bag opened and a bunch of rainbow buttons fell out. A girl and a guy next to me helped me pick them up, and then the chick yelled "omg are you gay? I'm gay too!"
"omg really? me too!!" some other chick in teh crowd
anyhw it turns out there 5 gays waiting at the bus stop and none of us had ever met before hahaha

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Jessica yur guy sounds wonderful kongratulations.
And tht is funny tht yu found 5 at a bus stop lol i should start karing rainbow buttons

jessicazylee
Posted

yup yup. i wuv him.

and ever since then i've taken to carrying small pride items... lots of ppl love my fckh8 tshirt, "some chicks marry chickes. get over it"

Allegra_Covington
Posted

If your school has a gay-straight alliance, that's a good place too. Honestly, I got so sick last weekend of watching this beautiful girl at the bar so I finally went and danced with her and just asked her. She was bi too! So I found another femme that is attracted to me and I was so glad I asked

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Tht happened to me...i got the kourage to talk to this girl at the bar..and she says shes straight! At a gay bar?? what a dissappoinment..

I dont get the quote jessica..

jessicazylee
Posted

basically telling homophobes to get over themselves.

http://fckh8.com/Bullies/

Posted

*Ish in Love* That video was awesome XD.

jessicazylee
Posted

there's a bunch actually.
i bought some of those tshirts for my sorority sisters... bf is thinking about the "dont h8ing on the homos" or "str8 against h8"

Posted

"Hey baby, would you like to come make to my place? I don't have a cock but I hear I'm a king when it comes to crowing. ;]"
Straight response: Uh, no thank you. (storms away)
Gay response: Oh yeah baby, I bet you are!

Posted

XD

Hilarious Victoria

D.M_Barrera
Posted

lol!!
bahahaha!