Tania_Breithaupt

wanting to make new friends or gf in the community - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I just came out in the past three years but was in the military and also in another country now I am back in the states and out of the military and I am looking for some friends in the community. I am single and looking but my main goal is friends cause they last longer. Text me anytime 215-390-4593 or email me tania.breithaupt@gmail.com. I'm from the Philadelphia area, but love chatting to all. Oh and any advice you can give a semi-newbie especially just getting back into the civilian world would be greatly appreciated.

AngelxEyes
Posted

That is so cool! Lol i'd love to text you sometime if you wanna talk to me

D.M_Barrera
Posted

How do yu feel about the repeal of the don't ask don't tell? Do yu think gays who decide to kome out will be protected?

Posted

well at first i was really excited but then i really thought about it and realized that i don't believe that alot of the military personnel are ready for it when it comes to the every day military like those who work normal hours I see no change for them they can deal but for those on the front lines that trust is a huge deal that is where i can see it getting kind of messed up. DOn't get me wrong I am glad it is getting lifted because it's something that needs to be accepted in the military but I can see why they didn't want to change the rules. I believe that those military members who do come out when they are still in while sort of be protected and i say this because I have seen members not be protected for little things so something as big as coming out and then being beatin there will be issues but as time progresses things will change and be better but at the beginning I see some really messed up things happening.

D.M_Barrera
Posted

I figured there would be conflict. Nothing can change over night, but that's a big step..atleast for now. I hope that like yu said the conditions change, and homosexuals receive protection in the future.

D.M_Barrera
Posted

I figured there would be conflict. Nothing can change over night, but that's a big step..atleast for now. I hope that like yu said the conditions change, and homosexuals receive protection in the future.

jessicazylee
Posted

I think it's high time we changed it! Our troops already serve alongside out gay troops from other countries... we're one of 2 countries of the 24 in NATO that don't already allow gays to serve openly (Greece being the other). Our two greatest 'allies' already have openly gay troops: UK and Israel [quote is mine, I have some choice things to say about Israel].

Posted

Welcome to the civies, Tania, enjoy it! Thx for your take on DADT as well. I myself am very happy that it's been repealed, but maybe some caution is advised people are still very bigoted some times.