Louis_Parker

Looking to met - Gay Guys! <3

Louis_Parker
Posted

Hello, guess who I want to be when I grow up. Clue look at my pic. New to all this and want to say hi and get to met new friends

Posted

Hi Louis Welcum 2 the site

Louis_Parker
Posted

wow rihard, thanks. so far you're the only one to even note that i'm here. is it always like this

Posted

hi dear whats up welcome dude

Posted

Hi Louis, no it just take's a little bit of time 4 ppl 2 notice u, and they will, so dont worry

Sam_Barker
Posted

hi

Posted

Ive kissed several guys and enjoyed it It usually is the start of pure excitement don

Posted

How do you call that occupation? A drag queen? stripper? or just like in movie Burlesque. Louis, be patient, some people are nice here, not exactly cold. Most of the guys in groups just not very responsive and the ones do respond tend to always be the same people. A lot of guys on here are quite passive. If u wanna make friends, you need to dig into different people's profile and start adding them and say hi to them and after chatting a bit, you will find some nice guys Is not that hard to make friends on here, prob just the method is not quite right.

Louis_Parker
Posted

it mae west an actress frm way back when. and thank i'll do just that i to am passive

Posted

Wed., March 2nd, 11. 20:20 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi Louis,
I'm to Far Away but Feel Free to Drop a Not Any Time. Nothing Wrong with being Passive. I'm a Submissive Btm But Its OK. Friends are Those That Keep in Touch and Share Ideals, Stories, and What Have You.
Take Care Bud.
Operater.

Sam_Barker
Posted

Tell you how old i am. I can remember as a teenager going to the Princeton summer theater to see Mae do her act. Marvelous

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Just wanted to say hello