Girls, Honesty, Integrity and Worth.. - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

It seems as though, in this day and age girls seem to feel the need to collect attention from anywhere they can get it. Whether it's because they went so long without it and as soon as the taste hits the tongue they're addicted or it's what honestly makes them happy. It's depressing to observe girls that have complete potential to be wonderful, caring and worth fighting for wasting all momentum on people who just want a fuck, an image or the popularity. If girls would stop, just for a minute and clearly think about maybe the person that has been around for years and held them through ever struggle could be good for them. Instead of thinking "We'd look weird" or "Serious isn't for me" Maybe it is. Lying about everything while jumping from one person to the next, going to every party every weekend, hanging with a crowd that makes them feel worth the public eye and being underhanded to the ones that care most doesn't seem to me like it's natural instinct. Everyone has some sort of Integrity right? Maybe one day a decent girl could look into the mirror, accept who she is and go on being open to realistic relationship options. But, It doesn't seem too likely in the plastic world we surround ourselves in.

Is it just me? Or do you guys agree?

Anthea_Bee
Posted

Agreed, completely.
You have a good head on your shoulders, my friend.

Posted

Why thank you. :]

Anthea_Bee
Posted

You're very welcome!

Jen_Wallis
Posted

That is so very true. Agreed

Posted

Sweet. Glad I'm not the only soul in belief.

Nebelpfade
Posted

Amen~ =)

Posted

*hugs* Yes, I love this post. I wish I could offer to take you out to dinner right now. *sighs happily*

Posted

One word: amazing!

Posted

Haha, you guys are so sweet. I just thought I'd put this out there. Thought I'd make sure I wasn't the only one.

Posted

yeah i was nice to this girl, was the first person to talk to her in class and everything and she went out with this other girl that has had about 15 gfs... when i asked her why, she said, basically i think she thinks i'm too nice or too young or inexperienced

she dumped the girl because she couldn't handle people talking so...

:S wth! can't be bothered

Posted

Yeah, this generation of girls is really deceiving I've noticed.

Sandra_Rodrigo
Posted

I agree too, wholeheartedly. I think its sad that so many people get serious only when they're growing older and their options are narrowing down. Why can't they be honest and serious when young? It almost implies that they are incapable of valuing love truly. It makes we wonder if we were to stay young forever, would those same people still gladly stay careless or mentally grow up and realize the difference between real and unreal. I think some girls are extremely vain simply cause they are young. I respect those who don't let themselves be wasted and corrupted just cause a whole bunch of shallow men or women find them physically attractive at a certain stage in their life.

Posted

Well said.

Oceania_Bare
Posted

Any girl who desires the attention of others greater of mine, especially when the time is designated for us, is not worth my time. I've had to struggle to get over a particular girl who gave me this problem for a really long time. I refuse to find myself in the same position again.

I've discovered in recent times that I am fucking wonderful, and I need someone equally as wonderful and attentive as me. I feel like I have a general lack of close relationships in my life and I'll be damned if my romantic relationships are just as distant.

I'm craving real caring love right now and I will NOT settle for less.

Posted

@ Oceania Bare: "I've discovered in recent times that I am fucking wonderful" - hahaha, amazing! Good for you!

There are lot's of girls out there who have integrity and morals and want the kind of relationship you are seeking. Take the time to get to know one another before plunging into a relationship, make sure the girl wants the same thing you do. If she doesn't, she's not worth your time.

Posted

I completely agree with you Heather; compatibility in interest is a must.

Posted

It could be an age thing.. Alot of the time girls do regret making decisions that they think would better their image. Deep down they know that there only doing that because its going along with the "norms" if you like. Teenagers just want an easy life of it and when they get older they start to develop into more of an individual, forming new opinions and attitudes towards things..IMO, its all about self respect and respect for those around you. There always two voices in a persons head. One telling them what they really should do (the honest one) and the other telling them to ignore the first voice. People see straight through them don't worry. And its because that their so easily read that they get all the attention...still waters run deep!

Niamh_Mulvany
Posted

Totally agree, even dated a girl just like that. She gave up everything when she decided strangers opinions become more important then her own.

jessicazylee
Posted

I think it depends a lot on their maturity. The attention of others worries me, because I grew up in the spotlight and know how much easier life is if ppl dont care or admire you, rather than hate you. I both admire and worry about my partner, who doesn't care what others think. Everything is good in moderation, but bad in extremes.