Anthea_Bee

Moderation? - Lesbian Ladies

Anthea_Bee
Posted

Is anyone here in charge of moderation the group and making sure the fakes are deleted?

Also, does anyone in Edmonton have any suggestions on how i could go about renting an apartment? i'm currently living in BC but moving to Edmonton in May and i'm trying to find a place in advance. The only catch is it has to be furnished. thanks!

Kim_James_51052
Posted

It is almost impossible to delete fakes unfortunately. There is no way of telling if the pic on a profile is actually of the real person. The only was possibly is to chat with the person to get a sense f they are for real. Most people are I found out. I know I am. But pics don't prove anything.

On that note, I would like to chat with you Anthea Bee. I am 21 and truly a lesbian.
kimj12367@Yahoo.com

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Haha! xD

Mm Anthea, the owner of the group never logs on...she has 0 comments so thts why its hard to delete them. There are other groups in which the owner actually checks once a week, deletes offensive comments, fakes, etc.
So unless we kan over throw our government we'r stuck with them lol

Anthea_Bee
Posted

Bah. xD Has anyone tried to message the group founder to see if she'll transfer ownership to someone else?

D.M_Barrera
Posted

I dont think anyone has tried