Anyone want to chat to a Newbie? Or Maybe other newbies can Introduce themselves - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Hi all

I'm a newbie here! Im just looking for cool interesting people to chat too...
im not looking for sexual talk as such but you never know lol...
just fun banter about music & life...So basically no OTT perves

Im really just looking to chat with people that are SANE lol...
humour is a necessity...people that have lives but occasionally
come on here when there bored at night...no like Virtual
creepy people ha Oh and anyone within my own age bracket
like 20-32 or something...

Now Im chilled out and have a witty sarcastic sense of humour, 24 year
old Brit but live in Ireland..love all types of music...watches silly documentaries, is basically a Geek ha...but is self aware & likes to be informed about the occurences in the world...anywho if you sound like what im seeking to chat too...then feel free to say Hi...if you don't...Please STAY AWAY ha

-Sio-

AngelxEyes
Posted

Hmm... sane ppl huh? *scratches chin* guess i'm out XD

Nebelpfade
Posted

Sowwy, ain't sane here~ I'm a freak.

AngelxEyes
Posted

Me too. Last newbie post i started a pie fight XD

Posted

i'm new just looking for friends on here and maybe something more hehe x

Kim_James_51052
Posted

I would love to chat with you. My YIM is kimj12367@Yahoo.com please add me to your contacts

Kim_James_51052
Posted

That last message was for Sioblan Johnson

Rowan_Lennox
Posted

Hey, well while I wouldbe happy to chat and share music tastes, though mine are often unrepentantly cheesy. I'm afraid your age range keeps my charming wit out of your reach. If you happen to redefine it, send me a message and we can see if our humour alines.

Leon_Craig
Posted

Hey, I'm also a newbie ....and this thread looks refreshingly unscary.
What music do you like? I like darkwave, some folk and I have a guilty love of electro-pop

Posted

I wonder if I'm sane or insane, I guess it depends on whether or not we agree.

Posted

Hey Leon Craig n others lol

Yea I agree theres a lot of angsty lesbians needing some sexing on this thing lol. I however prefer real life n not ultra virtual flirting :P, lets hope I dont get converted ha...I would like to know what darkwave means? I know new wave & post punk so I'm gonna assume it's like gothic music? So dark introspective lyrics then? Now that wouldnt exactly be on my musical radar but im like a spongue when it comes to music a bit of absorbing education on it & i'll gain an interest...love folk...totally love electro pop...Any thing I can dance to really....(copy & paste job from musical loves on myspace) ....Oh I suppose age is just a number..jump on board lol

The Pixies, Digitalism, Sonic Youth, The Rapture, Ida Maria, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Foals, Simian Mobile Disco, Asobi Seksu, Crystal Castels, Joanna Newsom, The Teenagers, Does it Offend you? Yeah, The Clash, The Beatles, Bob Marley, MGMT, Le Tigre, Pull Tiger Tail, Aphex Twin, Joy Division, The Shins, Hard-Fi, Iron and Wine, Apollo Sunshine, Oasis, Nirvana, Babyshambles, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Charles Brown, The Libertines, Wolf Mother, Blondie, Basement Jaxx, The Klaxons, David Bowie, The Knife, Sublime, Underworld, The Verve, Bob Dylan, Paul Weller, Morceeba, Amy Winehouse, The Specials, Lou Reed, Bill Weathers, Coco Rosie, Johny Cash, Jeff Buckely, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Metronomy, Prince, Jackson 5, Koufax, Pop Levi, Kings Of Leon, Primal Scream, The Go! Team, Ian Brown, System of a Down, Radiohead, The Decemberists, Cast, Masive Attack, CSS, David Gray, Animal Colective, The Charlotons, Radiohead, Roots Manuva, The Stone Roses, The new Young Pony Club, Shit Disco, Redneck manifesto, Shy Child, Bat for Lashes, Band of Horses, Cloud Cult, Bonobo, The Cinematic Orchestra, The Cure, Daft Punk, Datarock, Death from Above 1979, Dusty Springfield, Elliot Smith, Fleet Foxes, Florence and the Machine, Friendly Fires, Grizzly Bear, Joan Baez, Justice, The Kinks, Kraftwerk, Lemon Jelly, LCD Soundsystem, Lily Allen, Lykke Li, M.I.A, Morrissey, Mumford & Sons, Miles Davis, The Sunshine Underground, Talking Heads, Human League, Nightmares on Wax, New Order, Nouvelle Vague, Noisettes, Portishead, The Prodigy, Quantic, Stereolab, Telepathe, Thievery Corporation, Zero 7, Yeasayer etc Bish Bosh Bang di Bang Clinga Ding Ring Bong...Things that make my ears buzz & my feet tap!

Given you a music over load now? ha...As for the "sane" thing I didnt really mean....like banal(boring), "oh lets watch paint dry"..."i wanna wear beige".."lets watch cricket shiz"....no banality please lol...i like a bit of crazyiness in people...it brightens things up...i just meant no PERVES, no PHYCO'S, no BITCHES lol

AngelxEyes
Posted

Daft punk! Yay! Lmao i love techno

Posted

Ha, I love Daft Punk... but admittedly because of better harder stronger faster and the video made that goes with it is just sooo cool.

jessicazylee
Posted

LoL. I'm sane if you want to be serious, but pretty random at times. I'd like some actual friends on here, and not ppl seeking to get into my pants. Not gonna criticize them, but they're barking up the wrong profile haha. Am happily attached.

Posted

Yea Daft Punk is mighty french and awesome just like Justice, love them too. Yea Jessica I accepted your friends request danke
& also glad that your not a singleton like me cus it sucks ha...we'll
chat sometime im sure but not now cus its like 3.40am ha

jessicazylee
Posted

singlehood is awesome whatchu talking about? you gotta be convinced to give up your freedom ... course my partner was pretty convincing LOL

Posted

Dood I should so copy and paste my entire love for music from myspace onto this discussion forum. XD It might also be a nice overload too. Haha! Gee... That scared me away when you said "I want to chat it up with some sane people..." Its like oh shit guess most of us are out. I can be serious when I have to be (i.e.. work, college, business conferences, etc.) Other than that, I'm pretty chill, laid back and been told I'm fun to talk to. I'm always willing to meet new people on here as well as making new friends. Now! Who wants me to copy & paste all my music on here just for kicks and giggles. :P XD Eh What the heck! :P

Barenaked Ladies, Smash Mouth, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Aly & Aj, Avril Lavigne, Daft Punk, Eiffel 65, Gorillaz, Nirvana, Psychostick, Queen, Nickelback, Switchfoot, Teen-age Wolves, Green Day, Staind, Trapt, Disturbed, A2, Crush 40, 3 Doors Down, My Chemical Romance, MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice, Wierd Al Yankovic, Baha Men, Simple Plan, Hurt, No Mercy, Robert Miles, BassHunter, O-Zone, Ayumi Hamasaki, Bloodhound Gang, DHT, Fall Out Boys, The All-American Rejects, Hoobastank, Avenged Sevenfold (A7X), Wada Kouji,
Aim, The Fray, Coldplay, Papa Roach, Peaches, Ricky Martin, Zebrahead, Snap, Stone Sour, Three Days Grace, Real McCoy, Switchfoot, Technotronic, Livin' Joy, Corona, Eurythmics, Goo Goo Dolls, Haddaway, La Bouche, Lil Suzy, Real McCoy, Julien-K, Powerman 500, Lifehouse, Sick Puppies

(In no specific order) If anyone is interested please hit me up! ^.^;

In addition: we all have one life so we might as well also have fun and not always be too damn serious cause that makes life too dull. ^^;