Eugene_Parker

Sorry - Gay Guys! <3

Eugene_Parker
Posted

To the gent i drop that long ass comment, i'm sorry. i should have reask it in this format. once moe is this a fuck only type of group or do you people have thoughts, comments, and discussion from above the waist. and do you want friends or some kinda hook up. hell i join because i though ya'll do more. i can get dick a where, just the computer is the. no knocking if i meet a straight up man talk can talk and not always lead back to what do you like to do sexualy

Peter_Shaw
Posted

Mate to be honest, I reckon a lot of your problems probably come from the way you approach people.

Eugene_Parker
Posted

please tellme more. if hat's the cae i woul locve to hear what you have to. hwis it y approach when i'm the one getting friend request and it starts off friendly enough then turns to do o have a you have a boyfriend, what r u werin,ho big is yor dick, can you send pics, re's a pic of mine ca we met

Peter_Shaw
Posted

Well since you ask~ After looking at a couple of your umpteen forum threads; I just can't help but get the feeling you're slightly conflicted about what you actually want on this site.

Didn't I read that you're looking for friends only? And that you get fed up when people start to lead the conversation towards sex? And in the very same thread you ask me questions like that? Really~?

You approached me with an inbox message which addressed me as 'daddy'.. That can only be received in two ways, a) the bad crowd see it as sexual, and b) the rest of us find it insulting. This is all good and well if either of those are your objectives - but you won't make friends with it.

I hope this helps.

Peter_Shaw
Posted

Oh sorry, I just realised you weren't actually asking me those questions. My mistake.

Your message was a bit garbled, it threw me.

But still, the point about not opening a conversation by calling the guy 'daddy' still stands.

Eugene_Parker
Posted

well peter thank you and yes it was meant for you. where i come from we call people daddy and mommy without a sexual meaning behind it. that's just the way i talk and if you felt it as some kind of turn on, SO VERY SORRY. you call me mate, couldn't something be read into that? and so if friendship is all i want what's wrong with that. should i have to put up with the men on this site saying one thing and doing another. and jerry it not all about sex drugs or rock and roll. you

Peter_Shaw
Posted

Aha, so maybe it all centres around misunderstandings caused by cultural differences~

It's unfortunate, but I really have to advise against addressing people with 'daddy' on a gay website if you're only looking for friends. It just sounds like you're coming on to older men.

Why don't you try searching for friends who are a similar age to you? They will probably be easier for you to relate to. And you can call them bro instead of daddy~

Posted

Eugene, I actually agree with you completely. Even if one were looking for sex it is a turn off to have it be the only subject of conversation. Sex is relatively easy to find friendships are not. Hope you find the friends you are lookng for here.

Eugene_Parker
Posted

i want to learn from the old heads tha't why in this room i though there would be top i could get info from. and bro, you maybe be right but just the sound has always done something to me. i'm southren raised and proud of. why should i change me to fit into some non-southren role. and i do love talking to old heads there much to learn and to me that's what's lifes about.

Eugene_Parker
Posted

Also Peter, y gandpa use to say "old fools use to be young fools so listen and learn"

Peter_Shaw
Posted

I can only wonder what your grandpa would have said if you told him you were going to put his advice into practice by 'learning from the old' on a gay website~

Eugene_Parker
Posted

you can learn from any where and that is what is meant and he would be very please to know i listen

Jordan_Woods
Posted

eugene you are a little bit strong headed there isent no kneed to be funny peter is only trying to help you with your so called problem with every one wating to talk about sex if you dont want to talk about it then just tell them its simple if you dont like the way the site is then simply dont come on it eny more you carnt stop people saying what thay say there are a lot on this website that want sex and only talk about it but there are a lot of people that want just friends its just like every site to be honist i dont think you will come across a gay site that you have a few that wank and talk about sex and a few that are just wanting to make friends

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Very well said Jordan coming from a young person,from a old head I would have said the same thing and using the term "old head" might make one think of a pot head,so that would be something else I would watch saying that like daddy.

Eugene_Parker
Posted

GOT ONE BETTER!!! I WON'T SAY SHIT IN THIS OR ANY ROOM. I'LL JUST GO WITH THE I ONLY COME TO FUCK AND GET A CHEAP ON-LINE HOOK UP

Dave_Mack
Posted

I have noticed that the guys in the UK seem a lot more open and friendly than some of us here in the US. I guess our Puritan history is imbedded into our psyche, I really enjoy talking with the younger guys in the UK as they seem to have a different sense of things. The way they converse is refreshing. Would love to visit there one day and maybe meet (NOT FOR SEX perse) with some nice people there. All I have heard it sounds like a nice place. We Americans are a little too stuck up at times. We think we are better than everyone else. The young guys on here from the other side of the pond have all been gracious. I want to learn about GB and they have shared a lot of interesting things. Whets my appetite to visit there. So any young guys wanna host at some point?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

If that's how you feel do it.

Eugene_Parker
Posted

michael is that comment for me? if so then find. i guess the best way to do this chat room, which i thought was a chatroom not a fuck room, i will keep my mouth shut. and dave, again sorry that i dump on you.

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Pedantic comments and circular discussion.
Nice to have a fan of the UK ,mind you i met some lovely guys in the US when i was their.

Jordan_Woods
Posted

Eugene no one is telling you to shut up. every one is intiteld to there own opitions. and its always good to be honist im all for honisty but there is better and nicer ways to put things and to get your thoughts arcross thats all. you just come across abit like a nob if i bust admit no offence by the way. all people are saying is that yes there are sex mad people on here lol but there is nice people. you just kneed to tell people that talk about sex to you if you dont like it tell them and if thay dont take no for an answer then get nastie with them and report them. hope you find some good friends

Jordan_Woods
Posted

oh and by the way .when i say nice people i mean people that dont talk about sex all the time lol. i dont mean that people are horrible who talk about sex haha.

Jordan_Woods
Posted

why thank you jerry