jessicazylee

RU for Real? - Bi Bi Bi Women

jessicazylee
Posted

Got a little sick of all the fake profiles on this website.

So I took a picture of myself on webcam holding a sign saying "Hello Gays.com!!"
How many of you are real? Take a picture of yourself holding your username or something about Gays.com!

This is mine.
http://gays.com/profile/4047436583/album/photos/578281/0/0

Posted

Really? There are fake profiles on here? Wow that would explain so much!!!
Off to find a camera!

Posted

i am real but i really like my profile pic, i have a meet me at gays.com, teeshirt but its realllly unflattering, i like low cut
but i am real lol x

how do you spot the unreal?

jessicazylee
Posted

I just hope to spark a mini-movement on here. I'm not forcing you to do it, but I'm a little sick of the people who have obviously taken random images online and put them here as their avatar. You can tell from their photo albums, the naked pictures are all obviously different bodies, and they refuse to change their picture.

Melissa_Ross
Posted

Also if people don't have a picture or if the only pictures they have are of cartoon characters, actors, etc....Those ones typically aren't real. Occasionally the people without photos are just being lazy but if their profile says they've been at the site for more than say a month, and are active, assume they're probably fake.
On top of all that, if the person typically only talks about sex with people in a chatroom or is constantly trying to get everyone's IM, facebook, number etc...and not taking any time to really talk to people first; you can also assume they're probably fake as well.

jessicazylee
Posted

Actually I don't have too much of an issue as long as the picture isn't something they're trying to pass as themselves [unless... u really want ppl to think u look like Tweetie Bird]. They can also reveal something about the person's personality. Those can also be ppl who want more privacy or are still closeted, and I dont want to force them out. It's the bod, celebs or model images that annoy me. Especially the bod and model ones, if they try to pass it as themselves.

But I agree about the time thing. My bf came on this site for a day, and then decided he didnt want to be on it [he has a thing about keeping away from anything I'm active in... since he thinks he's somehow interfering. dunno kinda OT]. So obviously his profile had no picture and wasn't active.

jessicazylee
Posted

ta need to say this because something was said on another discussion

Treat this like it's about piercings, tattoos or gay marriage. If ya don't like it, then don't do it. Please don't judge those who do, and those who do, please don't judge those who don't. Don't forget that there will still those who judge if you do or don't, and always always always think about your safety first!

Posted

THANK YOU JESSICA LEE! I COULD KISS YOU FOR THAT! Im so sick of LAMES faking on this website. Its gettin annoying to find out that the person is not who they say they are n jus pretty much waste MY time! I had to follow my instinct and report a person last month cuz i found out that she was a "he" tryin to get nude photos (lame). Now that's a damn shame cuz Gays.com contacted me and thank me via email for that, apparently i wasn't the only one who thought so!

I wanna talk to geniune people not fakers! Im down for the movement!!!

jessicazylee
Posted

lol put up a pic Sammie!! I'm gonna make a new sign... I shoulda used a marker, can u even see my "Hello Gays.com" in pencil?

Posted

Ah u knw what, ah mmm.....NO but i'll take ur word for it! LOL matter of fact i'll say that on my status too!

Posted

I am real, I am not lazy, I just still need to be semi-closeted, due to a very vicious DIVORCE. My soon-to-be ex-husband will use anything and everything he thinks is bad against me. I promise after this is all over I will upload a pic of myself to this site. I use the shaddow for this reason.
I do agree that if one can't or won't be honest about who and what they are on their profile, they may be fake. I only give my fb to people who ask, and don't generally ask for others.
I do not know how to use my webcam, but do have other pics i will upload later.
Blessings Ladies.

jessicazylee
Posted

Take care Tammy, hope all will be well

jessicazylee
Posted

changing my picture for a few days for International Women's Day... course, the new pic isn't lying either!

will go back to your normal programming later