Eugene_Parker

JUST WANT TO KNOw - Gay Guys! <3

Eugene_Parker
Posted

With one talking or it seems online i was reading some of the old comments and was worrying if you are still able to discuss them. because there was on that i would love to add my 2 cent. it's about 4 days old, but is says some of the things i'm feeling about this group and some of its members. and do anybody know what's up with the other fun and friends groups. the don't seem tobe as active

Yonnie_Meacham
Posted

I am new here, but hoping this is active.

Dave_Mack
Posted

There is something for everyone here. Take the time to search the site...

Eugene_Parker
Posted

i think i have but it seems that the groups i look at people visit damn near a week to a month ago. and all people want is a hook up. is this,sex, all gay man want out of life. hell i join the site thinking talk about things. and please don't tell me that's noll because that is all i'm seeing. there maybe a few topics, but then it leads back to sex. i canget fuck alday long here where i'm at, don't need the computer for that

Jordan_Woods
Posted

lmao i agree with you 100% eugene

Dave_Mack
Posted

I have more interestes than just a roll in the hay. Sex is nice but to me it is a byproduct. I want an (younger) man whom I can love and live with who will be there for me as I grow old and by his presence keep me youthful.

Colin_Ross
Posted

you've hit the nail on the head eugene. i totally agree with you altho frm time to time you can find a convo that dont include sex. i suppose we have to remember that many are looking for sex and others to make friends, just not quite the happy medium yet