serious need of prayer - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

I just got a call from my sister in law telling me that my older brother Gene who is a fire captain fell through a roof on a fire the night before last breaking part of his arm and injuring his back. My family is the model dysfunctional family and they are mostly deceased leaving only myself my older unmarried brother Gene and younger brother and his wife and two kids. I have tried calling Gene's cell and house to no avail...then when I tried calliing his station house they wouldn't give me any information due to their privacy policy. I am 6 hours away and he lives in a very large city so I wouldn't know where to begin looking in hospitals...not that they would give out that information either.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Our prayers are with you and your brother. I know you will hear something soon. Keep us in touch.

Posted

Hi I will start praying for this at once and with your permission I will put this on my prayer line here in Ire;and where many people will seriously pray trust you will get real answers soon blessings

Posted

@michael: Thank you and Donnie for the prayers!

@ed: Thank you as well! My brother was planning a trip to Ireland when he retired at the end of this year now he may be out sooner or on workmans compensation. I would appreciate you adding him to your prayer chain.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have put out on our mcc prayer line and sent message to mother in law in ohio.

Posted

Thank you very much Michael! Hugs for both of you!

Posted

He is in my prayers Debbie as our you, Godspeed

Posted

I found the news article online and he did in fact break his back. They are predicting full recovery with no paralysis. It also listed the hospital so I am going to call there in the morning to see if I can talk to him to find out more. Thank you all for your continued prayers.

Posted

I am glad you found some info and that the prognosis is good much blessings have a good day

Posted

I'm so glad you have more news, we will keep him and you in our prayers

Posted

T here Debbie spoke with Gene this morning in the hospital. He fell from a ladder causing hairline fractures in his wrist and his L4 vertibrae and broke loose a bone spur. We don't know when he will be released from the hospital but he said that they will not have him in a brace for his back...just bed rest and light walking progressing to physical therapy. Gene's gf is a dispatcher and was working the night of the incident and got one of her friends to come in to cover for her so she could be with him at the hospital. He will be staying with her and her family for a week when he is released.

We are praying that somebody ministers to him in this time as well as having prayers for his healing. Thank you again for your continued support.

Posted

I was running wire with my bff yesterday and didn't get the msg until now. But, I will pass your brother on to my church and will say my prayers as well. Sorry I did not check my email last night. Always, kel

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am so happy for you. Glad that your brother will be better and nothing major happen. Will keep him in our prayers and ask for a speedy recovery.