Eugene_Parker

FRIENDSHIP - Gay Guys! <3

Eugene_Parker
Posted

Why is it that when someone ask you for a friend request and you lay it on the line that friendship is all you want that you are treated like some kind of out cast. I've had a few of the members in this group ask me for a friend request, but when I tell them that I just want a friend I haven't heard a word from them any more. And I guess I piss folks off that I do tell them that they aren't my type. What is it the goal of this group is to be a pick-up bar for the computer?

Posted

bec lots of people presume its all you want its to be a pick up but litle they realise that is not the only thing important in the world friendship is good for the brain sex is not everything

Eugene_Parker
Posted

don'trally know, read on of you post, nd your pic. is like the one my uncle took. he die before i was born, but moms had pictures

Posted

Hi I am so glad that someone else thinks like me all I want is some friendship hope that there are others out there that wish for the same. As far as I am concerned it is only courtesy to reply even if you dont wish to continue that is the subject of my soap box guys respect!

Will_Xavier
Posted

Absolutely right Ed - common courtesy is all about being friendly and I ask anyone, even if you're looking for a roll in the hay with someone, what's wrong with having friends? It's a friend who will listen, help you out if needed, make you laugh or cry - friends round out your life and everyone needs one [or two or as many as they can muster]

Posted

To me it hard to send make a friendship with a profile with no picture of that person. I like to know who I am going to be friends with. It's hard to talk about anything especially if you don't know who it is.