Melz_Ctown

So ........ Being single ? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I dunno if its just right now ; but im so tired of being single ... Uhmm but it seems females in my city .. well lemme see they so picky ... ? Or maaybe i dunno how to meet people . Hahaha i think im just going thru a lil phaze .. Cause i never felt this way before .. usually i have " all the answers " .... Hmm i wonder if i am just gettting bored && tired of being single ...Ahh ; but it seems when someone likes me i dont like them .. but when i like them .. i guess they dont like me .. ahh its never a WIN WIN situation .. !!

Nebelpfade
Posted

Same for me !

Kim_James_51052
Posted

I would like to make it with you. Lets chat. YIM is kim12367@Yahoo.com

D.M_Barrera
Posted

"make it with yu"?? lol...

Melz, dont get discourage...if yu get desperate yu may end up in a relationship yu dont want just bekuz yur tired of being single. I've spent more time with myself, enjoying things i like and things i ddint know i like. Kind of like a process of betterin yurself (specially if yu got out of a bad relationship) so that when that Win-Win situation comes, yu kan take it with a klear head

Kim_James_51052
Posted

I was talking to Metz. No need to be rude.

Posted

Thaanks @ D.M Yeeah i can see that ; i feel better now .. i think im jus thinking to much about things i mean i love being single and i make it known i just think that day i was feeling kinda .... lonely lol !!

&& @ kim i dont have yim ?

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Yeh, we all get lonely from time to time. Its ok to let it out thou

jessicazylee
Posted

singleness is awesome. attached is awesome too. it's what you make of it!

Posted

Totally agreed Jessica, you can choose to be happy or you can choose to be sad. oversimplified I know, but you get the point.

Kim_James_51052
Posted

To Metz.....YIM is Yahoo chat

Courtney_Lautner
Posted

I have been single forever! It does get lonely but the perks are also pretty nice, plus with my schedule it's hard to find someone let alone make time for them.

Kim_James_51052
Posted

I would like to spend some time with you. You are sooooooooo cute girl.

kimj12367@Yahoo.com

Anthea_Bee
Posted

Kim's a fake, don't add her. You can tell due to the mass spamming she's doing with her e-mail address.

Melz, don't worry. Being single is a blessing in disguise.
And when you find someone worth NOT being single for, it's well worth the wait.

Posted

"And when you find someone worth NOT being single for, it's well worth the wait. "

Nicely said.

Anthea_Bee
Posted

Thank you!

Kim_James_51052
Posted

How dare you say Kim is a fake Anthea. Every message I get from Gays.com comes over as SPAM. When I send a message out I have no idea it gets received as SPAM.

Maybe your the fake.

Anthea_Bee
Posted

Let's see.. i've got like, ten pictures on here, and i'm not throwing my email around asking to chat with every single lesbian or bi girl i encounter. Your profile just screams fake, sorry.
If you can upload a picture to verify, i'll retract my statements and apologise, but until you can get one up to prove you're actually real... I'm pretty sure my skepticism is not only legitimate but shared by other people here. :P

Posted

I completely agree with Anthea between you, and few other fakes your making me and possibly others no want to visit gays.com. post a pic, or maybe simmer down on trying to get with everyone.

Kim_James_51052
Posted

This is me.

Kim_James_51052
Posted

can anyone tell me how to stop messages from Gays.com going to my SPAM.
Every message I gets goes to SPAM. I in turn reply to those messages and they are probably received the same way. HELP!

Anthea_Bee
Posted

See, Kim is an example of a bad fake. She can't even find a fake picture that correlates with her own description of herself. P:

And after googling her e-mail.. She spams a lot of sites with it. So yeah, prime fake.
Love, please don't waste your time and our time here. thanks.

Kim_James_51052
Posted

You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Your a liar. I am tired of you bad mouthing me. I am going to report you to the group leader for making false accusations

Posted

you know if someone accused me of being fakeand i wasnt, i think i would ask why first? i'd be confused not angry. if someone accused me of being fake and i really was, yea id be piss that the jig was up too

Anthea_Bee
Posted

Er, right. Good luck, sweetheart. :P