Eugene_Parker

WILD SIDE - Gay Guys! <3

Eugene_Parker
Posted

THERE ARE SOME FREAKY THINGS I WANT TO DO WITH A PARTNER BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO BRING IT WITHOUT HIM GETTING THE WRONG IDEAL. HOW DO YOU BRING IT WITHOUT THE FEAR OF LOOSING HIM. AND NOT SOME ONE NIGHT STAND, SOMEONE YOU'RE BULDING SOMETHING WITH.

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Get it on a movie and watch it with him,gauge his re action and then perhaps suggest it or not depending on his feeling.My ex did this with me and we lasted 10 years after this.

Eugene_Parker
Posted

how about a boo? i'm reading one by anne rice call beauty. nd his nt the story mommy told us

Posted

How weird? We all have fantasies which turn out not to be too freaky!

Eugene_Parker
Posted

let isaid there is thss book a 3 part thing writen by anne rice under the name of A. N. Roquelaure. Read the books if you will because they do things in these book that would make a ho blush.

Dave_Mack
Posted

I Understand. I love to spank a boy but some just are not into it while others love to be spanked like a naughty 12 yr old. I suggest you just be upfront and ask how your partner feels about whatever you want. Honesty is best in any relationship.

Eugene_Parker
Posted

sex is cool with us i just want to do something else. we are fine, but i am the one who wants to be freaky, it's just that if i step to him about it i don't know his reaction. this isn't anything that's going to end us or anything

Posted

Don't be shy what exactly do you want to do after you enslave your boyfriend ? Or do you want to be enslaved? THese fantasies are not so rare.

Eugene_Parker
Posted

first he's not my boyfriend. and just some of the things that i read about i can't really put it into words. you just have to try and find a copy of those books. it was one of those thing that as i was reading i was going yeah, i want to try that or oh thay might be fun, and how can that be done. on the boyfriend tip, i'm too young to put that type of rope around my neck

Posted

I know how difficult it is to put fantasies into words and if it is difficult to share with strangers how much more is it to put it into words or actions with and intimate friend.

Eugene_Parker
Posted

know him som what, and we share wild pillow talk, but these things are new, and i would feel like i'm givng out a chep thrill if i get the balls and talk with him. i just don't know how he is oging to reacted, like i said

Posted

Yeah I know take it slow but do not feel like you are the only one with fantasies or that it is wrong to have fantasies, and my rule is if you do act on your fantasies make sure you do not harm to your partner if he trusts you enough to allow you to use his body.

Eugene_Parker
Posted

that statement and rereading what i wrote give me enough balls to tell him tonght when he get off from work, and if he downs cool, if not cool.

Posted

hello huys I am carring, loving and honest gay ,Im like people who are very good,friendly, honest and kind I love to read books and watch my favorate TV shows.i hate lier and plying games if you serious and honest ok contact me i promise you i am here... for you always , hope you serious and honest and i hate lier and plying games, hope you dont hurt me and i well take care my partner untell eand in my life
Looking for:

I am looking for a partner who will love me for who I am and who is willing to share his life to me.. who I can share the true feelings of being a gay. to experience to love and to be loved. He must be someone who knows the good values in life.. This means that he must be very honest, friendly, loyal and caring as well as very understanding and with a great sense of humo

Posted

Sunday, Feb 27th, 11, 19:25 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi Group,
Wild Side - Freaky. Can Wild Side be Situations Where You Wonder About a Guy or What Ever and Things Turn Into What Realities of Sorts or Is It Just Wild Sex etc. Just Wondering. I Had Some Interesting Situations That I Learned a Lot From
Over the Years.
Passing Thought, OK to Share Them on Adult Levels as Such.
Thanks,
Operater.