<-- Misty is in need of prayer - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

This is my baby. While in the pursuit of a critter hurt herself and scratched or tore her cornea and today won't lift her head up even with her shoulder. I gave her a baby aspirin to take the edge off the pain. She has slammed herself into trees and bushes before. The vet said her eyes were fine back then and that she just got tunnel vision when she wanted to play with somone or something......she is truely my kid, we seem to run into everything! I know God can care for her better than I. But I can freak in a situation like this!

Jodie_Hendricks
Posted

Deb,
Misty is in my prayers sweetie

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I too love our kids. Misty will be in our prayers.

Posted

Thank you so much guys, just a while back when we were out she was at least raising her head.

Eugene_Parker
Posted

do hope your bab gets better, would die if somethings to my black ball of snow

Posted

I'm guessing that you missed, "All dogs go to Heaven". and you are prolly too young to have ever see Under Dog (A Superhero Dog). but you and your pets are in good hands, and will stay there, btw she's adorable! Even my cat agrees!

Posted

Our 4 legged kids are 100 times easier to love, than my 2 legged kids... even when there is an accident in the Florida Room.. LOL

Just get her to a vet ASAP, and make sure she hasn't done more than just tear the cornea.

Posted

Hey you guys, good news, my baby was once a very happy camper this morning! Last night she wouldn't even pick up here head to take the baby aspirin wrapped into a peanut butter cookie. She just chewed it against the floor. This morning she was smiling and enjoying our family time before getting up! I told her no chasing anything for a while. Thank you for all your prayers!!

@andre: oh dude! Are you a trekkie, my fav was the episode about " the trouble with Tribbles"

@eugene: thanks for your support
@patrick: I would take her to a vet but we live in the midddle of God's country and the only vet who will show up in emergency situations is 45 min. Away over snow covered roads and montains and he charges quite a bit. My baby is worth it don't get me wrong but the few vets up here want the majority of the bill up front and meds have to be paid for up front. I know that "all of creation waits with eager longing for the coming of the son of man" so she is His and he would heal her when I am unable to do much more than I have with aspirin and message.

Posted

@michael: your babies are cute! Are they pits? We have lots of pits up here but so many are abused, neglected or raised to be aggressive. It's ashame. Thanks for letting us see them. You and Donnie seemed to have had an absolute blast at the TNA wrestling. ? What does TNA stand for?

Eugene_Parker
Posted

Debbie, i can some what undrstand. My Snowball, yes I have a black cat name Snowball, it was that or Stonewall Jackson, chose me while I was waiting at the bus stop. So get how you fee. Even though there are times when he drives me up one wall and down the other I would be in the same pain if some thing was to happen. Hell, the way they act at times we forget that they're not human. You call yours you children, I still call my three year old my baby. Drives the guy I'm dating crazy. He's always saying "he's no baby" but Snowball will always be my baby.

Posted

That is so sweet and true! On my profile at another site I put " must love dogs" and now I have an incredible wife and a new kid, jessy!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Yes Deb she is more pitt he is more lab then pit. So they both are lab pitts

Posted

Sunday, Feb 17th, 11, 20:20 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hey Debbie/Pet Owners,
I Own a Cat - Kitty. He Is My CHILD. 6 Years Old. Horse, Doggie or Cat or What Ever. Not Religious but I Should Be. I Always Know that the "Great One" Loves are Kids as He Does Us. Make NO Mistake About It. If He Looks After Us in His Own Ways, He Will Always Take Care of Our Kids as Well. Surprisingly Our Kids Know They Can Trust Us to Love and Care for Them, , In Times of Need Because when Times get Tough etc, They Are Also There for Us.
May the "Great One' Bless Your Little Doggie in Times of Need and Keep are Our Kids Safe Plus Ourselves. He is There for Us.
Tnx Everyone,
Operater

Posted

Sunday, Feb 27th, 11, 20:30 Hrs. M.S.T.
Debbie,
Where is Picture of Woffie, He Counts To.
Just That I Have a Special Place for Wolves, Bears, and Other Forest Animals, Squirals, Chipmonks,Gophers etc.
Tnx,
Operater,

Posted

@andrew: I will be putting my blue wolf back up and yes I do believe that God created dogs special...they always give unconditional love and I don't think it can get any closer to God than that.

@michael: My boy dog was half and half lab and pit. I think yours are very cute!

Thank you everybody for your prayers Misty is back to her old self!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thx deb

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am happy that Misty is doing better.

Eugene_Parker
Posted

great to hear your baby's doing ok

Posted

Glad to hear Mist'ys OK, more about Jessy and your wife!!!! We are ALL GODS ceatures

Jodie_Hendricks
Posted

Deb,
I'm glad that God answered your prayers. Misty glad your better.

Posted

I want to share a little story with you. It happened many years ago, but the impact of it has stayed with me all these years.

I owned a funeral home in NW Indiana. Every year, I would offer a Death and Dying type seminar. One year it was for adults, the next children. Believe me, the kids were smarter than the adults. Anyway, I would invite pastors from the various churches to come and then we would have a question and answer period followed by a tour of the funeral home.

One year, with the kids, following the presentations of the ministers, a little girl asked if there were horses in heaven. This asshole Baptist preacher, mine unfortunately, said no, there were no animals in heaven. They don't have souls and were here on earth only to please us.

One look at this devastated child and one with half a brain could tell she had lost her horse. Tears were filling her eyes and sniffles were hear over the other kids.

A young minister from the EUB church sat there for a moment and then said, "I know what the Bible says, but not everything is printed in the Bible. Some things are to just be understood. If heaven is to be such a special place, I can't imagine there would be no animals there."

The little girl's face brightened and the tears were wiped away. I thanked God that man was there, because the damage done by the asshole could have been everlasting, but I believe in my heart of hearts, that God spoke to that young man, and then he to the child.

Yes Virginia, there are animals in heaven.

Posted

Oh, I KNOW there are animals in heaven. I peronally know I will I see 4 turtles. 4 rats, 5 mice,a seagull, various crawly things, 4 amazing dogs, after I see the King and he leads me to the three women I loved the most, my sister, mother and my grandmother and my many friends. Wow… how comforting is that!

"For we KNOW, that the WHOLE CREATION groans and labors with the coming of the Son of Man"

Posted

Tuesday, March 1st, 11, 18:10 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hey Debbie,
How Old is Doggie. He Looks Average Age.
Looks Like He Just Has SMILES for Everyone - Guess It Includes You a Lot.
Tnx,
Operater.

Note - Meow, Meow, From Kitty - My Little Kid.

Posted

Hey andrew! My golden/collie will be 4 in May and yes she does smile a lot and shoes me how to have a blast when you have and can afford very little.

Posted

Wed., March 2nd, 11, 20:45 Hrs. M.S.T.
Debbie,
Animals Aren't Stupid. They KNOW. Not Sure If You Have a Partner of Sorts, but
You Can Bet Anytime They Will Always Come Up to You for Love, Affection, to B
There or Just Whine and Whimper and Cuddle Up for a Bit of a Tummy Rub or Scratch Behind the Ears or a Kiss, or when It Comes to Nummy Mums etc.
My Kitty Always Whines a Bit When I Get Him His Morning Treats or When I
get Home in the Afternoon.
What He Likes Best. Early Morning, Wants His Tummy,Neck Message and Just Turns Over and Purrs on My Neck for 5 Minutes B 4 Bounching Off etc.
Kitty - My Pride a Joy. Scared of People Due to Being Spooked But He Loves
to B Close to Me Because He Trusts Me as His Care Giver (?) and I Just
Love to Have Him Close By. He is My Special Child for Me.
Tnx Group,
Operater,