Eugene_Parker

WHAT'S HAPPENING TONIGHT - Gay Guys! <3

Eugene_Parker
Posted

Was wondering what you all are talking about tonigh and what do ya'll talk about,give me a little clue. john told me to go with the flow, what's the flow. is this the way to get things going, i reaaly what to be apart of this group and make friends

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

One thing is stay with one group. And talk you start and ask question will answer

Eugene_Parker
Posted

whystay with one? what if you find things you like in other groups

Eugene_Parker
Posted

but michael just one i wanted to know why

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I did not mean stay in one group. I was trying to say that some people don't like to read same thing in different groups. I am sorry.

Posted

hello I am carring, loving and honest gay ,Im like people who are very good,friendly, honest and kind I love to read books and watch my favorate TV shows.i hate lier and plying games if you serious and honest ok contact me i promise you i am here... for you always , hope you serious and honest and i hate lier and plying games, hope you dont hurt me and i well take care my partner untell eand in my life
Looking for:

I am looking for a partner who will love me for who I am and who is willing to share his life to me.. who I can share the true feelings of being a gay. to experience to love and to be loved. He must be someone who knows the good values in life.. This means that he must be very honest, friendly, loyal and caring as well as very understanding and with a great sense of humo

Posted

Sunday, Feb 27th, 11, 20:35 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi All,
What am I Doing Tonight. I'm on the Internet, Thinking About the COLD Week Ahead , Like Its Going to Be -15 to -25C All Weeks and Its March. Into Rail
Transport and Mining,Resources so At Least I have things to Keep Me Buisy
all Week After Work to Stay Inside Where Its Warm & Safe., Plus a Room/BF to
Service If He Needs It. LOL.
Tnx Group,
Operater.