Eugene_Parker

HELLO - The Gay Christian Network

Eugene_Parker
Posted

Just wanted to say hi and that i'm new to your and want to know things about this group and the site.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi again and again what do you wish to know.

Eugene_Parker
Posted

just the nor. what do people talk about how does the room work. what type of people meet here

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

The room works like this if you are someone else has a question or wants to comment on the discussion then you just do it. Be prepaired to get into the discussion because we love to give and get advice. Its like we are doing now. The type of people are fun loving andwho likes to meet others.

Posted

Hey Eugene

Posted

Hey Eugene.. welcome to the Christian Network. We are the answer to the Religious Reich and offer support, advice and what knowledge we have gleaned from our education and the Bible... not necessarily in that order... LOL

If you have questions, we have answers. May not be the one you are looking for, but we will have an answer!

Again, welcome.

Eugene_Parker
Posted

Ok Mr Cardwell: Why do you have your finger pointing like that in your picture?

And think you so I can take it that there is no one belife in this room, just the belief in a higher power which i chose to call God, and his son Jesus, and the Holy Ghost.

Posted

Yes, I do believe that is a correct assumption. We are all ... well most all Christians to some extent or another. We have different beliefs, but that is what has happened to Christianity over the years. I think most of us try not to pick and choose our verses to prove a point, if you know what I mean.

Now the finger... Hum.. I guess to get you to ask why.... LOL Uncle Sam wants you worked really good and I just thought maybe...:-)

Eugene_Parker
Posted

ok, that a good one LOL and it's woking. i guess i can deal here for a while

you were the only one that took time to really tell me the ups about this room.

Posted

There are a super group of people on here. I think you will enjoy it.

Posted

I have found this place to be an incredible place for support and even a few great laughs! Those that keep up with the monitoring and programming are always trying to make and keep it a safe place for all. Enjoy your time here!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hey Deb my profle pic change...These are our kids kissing..Sammy and Lady both are rescue dogs..We love them like our kids and yes they are treated like kids too..

Posted

Misty was a rescue believe it or not and so was her brother Dakoda but he is no longer with us.. I posted a poem about him in the the poetry group.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Ok will check it out.