need lover - Looking for LOVE!!!

Ad****

Posted

I know, right? Who would have thought that New York was gay friendly? ^ ^; When I go back down in a couple weeks I'll see if I can visit Houston. I have to see things for myself. I would love to get my masters in New York David. I think that would be an amazing experience for me. I'm assuming you've been to NYC if not live there?

Posted

ok i can believe that NY could be gay friendly, BUT TEXAS?!? idk doesnt seem like it would be the most gay friendly place.... but idk ive never been there, and alot of my gay friends live in texas...

Posted

The thing about Texas is that there are pockets where it's okay but really we're very conservative so to be out is risky business. One reason I came to New York was the more 'friendly' atmosphere.

Posted

respect to everyone!!!!!!! black or white or!!!!!! everyone deserves respect!!!!!!
than is paece on earth

Posted

Well, I dunno if I'd go as far as to say we'd have peace on earth, but certainly, earth would be a better place if it were more tolerant toward race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation.

Posted

randy wath you say its tru, buth when whe beginning whit tolerant and sexual orientation and all than whe give a better start to all!!!!

Posted

There is poses the question; would I go to the Bronx at all? ^ ^;

Posted

You missed my point, the Bronx is part of New York, just as Those conservative anti gay parts are part of Texas. Every state has its Gay Bashers, it doesn't represent the state as a whole. You say new york city is friendlier than the Bronx, well Houston is alot friendlier than, say, winnie Texas. XD

Posted

Regardless of every state having its pockets of haters and gay friendly individuals, I'm simply stating Texas as a whole is less likely to accept as New York as a whole. I say this simply because Texas is predominantly conservative while New York is predominantly liberal. You're right, that wont define a person (their state and background from said state) but it surely has an influence on people. No matter where someone lives, it is their decision to accept or not and we have to respect their decisions.

Posted

GOD make everyone on earth , black or withe ,gay ,lesbo, bisex, and everyone!!!
whe all children of GOD iiiiGod do not distinguish among people!!!
why should God have always met, holibi are not bad people!!!!
hi love's all!