need lover - Looking for LOVE!!!

Ad****

Posted

i really need lover in my life, i like honest and humble guy who always love me and i love him

Posted

hy, i want that to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buth all gy's bussy

Chuck_Young
Posted

who doesn't?
I've been looking for that years..
But still, all alone
Sucks

Posted

Being alone provides different experiences, challenges, and opportunities. Being single always gets the bad rap. Not to say I too am not looking for love, but for now I'm just content in my current life. Should someone want to join in my adventures they're more than welcome, but the adventures wont stop and wait for any man. :3

Posted

I agree with Randy. We should discover who we are, truely. Then and only then should be content to share our lives with another.

Posted

Exactly Ben. :3 Life isn't worth stressing over some make believe image of a perfect boyfriend that you strive day in and day out to achieve. Life has so much more to offer such as great friends who will join you on silly quests, a vast nature to inspire and explore, and the more you appreciate those 'little things' in life the more you'll forget about needing someone else and by that time 'someone else' is right there waiting for you.
As for maturing at a young age, I reckon many of us do. I know I did and part of that was I had a wonderful role model to look up to. Growing up a little fast isn't necessarily a bad thing either. It gives us new perspective about ourselves and the world around us.

Posted

Hahahaha! ^ ^ I have no idea. I'm between states though. I'm north and south (New York and Texas) but it's warm again so time to go south for the summer.

Posted

It would be the other way around except I like it hot. ;p Gay guys in Houston are stuck up? Huh. I was unaware.

Posted

Nah I'm serious. With a gay mayor I assumed better of Houston but what do I know?

Posted

Probably. I've met some of those too. I've learned to beware the bi man. ^ ^; They're quite interesting characters with strong personalities all leading to 'horny'.

Posted

Houston may be gay friendly but is there a lot to do there? ^ ^; I've not been but my brother lived there for a time and didn't care much for it. Though we all have our preferences. Personally I want to live in New York City or Toronto. :3 Very gay friendly places.

Posted

NYC is fantastic Randy. But I can't speak for toronto.