Yiah-yiah_Ada

Another way for me to Vent - Poetry Group

Posted

I've realized something about myself......I only write poems or stories when i'm hurt,sad, depressed, and have no one to talk to. When i'm happy, active,n everything is alright with me and the world I can't think of a poem to write maybe because i'm too busy enjoying life??? Am I the only person that feels this way?? Does this type of .....uh-mood poetry have a name??? Thanks for reading,caring n sharing ur thoughts.Smiles

Posted

Well, when I'm sad, I write poems and stories too... but it's interesting when we're glad and we can write any poems... do you know why? because, the feeling that you'll feel in the future when you'll read your poems or stories, will be FANTASTIC!

Posted

@yiah-yiah: I tend to write more when I am down, I don't know if it has a name. But it's a good way to work thru those times!

Posted

@ Andrea n Debbie, thank u ladies for ur comments and I so glad that i'm not the only one that felt this way. It seems when I'm in a down mood I tend to be more creative with my thoughts. Sometimes my mind will be so heavy that words are running thru my mind while I sleep then I wake up just to write them down. Has anyone of u gone thru something like that or similar 2??? Smiles.