Becky_Chesson_50923

Need advice - Lesbian Ladies

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

Okay right I'll try and make this as short as possible lol,

last weekend, I had a girlfriend, all loved up etc etc,
we did argue quite a bit but only because she kept acussing me of chatting up other girls (which I was innocent on), then we finally had much needed sex, because she made me wait aboutttt 2 weeks, then she started saying, I best not dump her afterwards (wouldn't do that), so yeah we had sex, everything was fine, i finally went home the next day, for a mate to tell me shes been on websites chatting up girls. So I dump her.
Now shes been texting me asking for sex, I told her no, she keeps goin on and on (WOW I MUST BE GOOD HAHA), anyways, shes finally opened up and told me the reason she was saying about sex is because I'm obsessed with it and it was the only way to get my attention, and that she only went on those websites because she thought as soon as we had sex i'd leave her, now she wants to get back together, do you think she's just trying to play me or do you think it could be genuine? what would you do? Thanks xx

Posted

I think you should actually sit down and talk about it, sex free haha. Don't have sex until you talk it all out. That's all I have to say haha. Just let her know how you feel.

Tabitha_Spann
Posted

If I were you I would at least give her a second chance. She could be insecure about herself. But it really depends on the way you feel about the situtation. I'd do what you feel is right. Just go in it with your eyes open! And I wish you the best of luck!!!!!!!!

Kim_James_51052
Posted

Give her a second chance, all girls deserve a second chance. I would really like to make it with you too. Maybe a hot sexy threesome?

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

This would be like her 6th chance lmfaoo she lies A LOT and hides things, so I dunno, maybe one more for luck?!!?

Kim_James_51052
Posted

Can I join you guys?

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

No you cannot

Posted

If its her 6th chance/.. ekk.,. i dunnoooo
i mean you can always give it another go
go with your gut , just know when enough is enough

Mika_Khan
Posted

unfortunately i got dumped over this lol erm but it was more complex reli my gfs left me but i genuinely love her and regret making same mistake twice..and becky if she loves you and you love her give it a go..cos i hate not being with my girl but if she does it again then thats it its over with her cos theres no trust

Kim_James_51052
Posted

I went through a relationship with a girl who cheated on me, I gave her a second chance.

Ashley_Munroe
Posted

I think 6 is more than enough... But that's just me.
Personaly I think if it didn't work the first time or the second then there is something wrong and it's best to move on and find someone else because getting back together it might just happen again or there might be more fighting.

D.M_Barrera
Posted

I agree with Ashley, if yu'v given her 6 changes its just draggin it out more. What starts in chaos, ends in chaos. Yur hurtin yurself, and shes hurting herself. Maybe shes scared that if shes not with yu things will fall apart, or maybe yu are. The thing is, its not fair to either of yu to stay together just because "it might be the lucky time".

Ashley_Munroe
Posted

@ D.M: My point excatly. (:

D.M_Barrera
Posted

good

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

Well she confessed that she was shagging her ex gf behind my back so deffo over now, fucking WHORE.

Ashley_Munroe
Posted

Good it's over...
You don't diserve that.
I hope you would find somone better and who knows what they have when thay have it.