Wade_Kitchen

Hello! - Gay Guys! <3

Wade_Kitchen
Posted

I'm very new to this site, so I guess we just talk about whatever? Well, I'm trying to make gay, bi-friends, trans, etc. Been in Atlanta around 1.5 years--give or take a few months. Since not beeing from Atlanta, looking for friends and maybe groups that get-to-gether and do something fun, like every 2wks or monthly. Stuff like going bowling, to watch a movie, have a cook-out, etc. Would like to feel apart of something! And, as I keep repeating, make friends. It get's lonely when your mostly friendless and don't know much about the city and what and all there is to do here! I guess i wrote about myself in my profile, so really all that's needed to say is that I'm 40yrs old, single, looking for friendships and possibly that someone special? Please feel free to email me and lets talk!!!!

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

welcome to the site wade

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Wade have you try looking for your local LGBT center..They should have a web site..Also try Web site of yur local MCC Chruch they are always doing something good.Welcome Wade to the site and have fun in groups..

Posted

hello guys I am carring, loving and honest gay ,Im like people who are very good,friendly, honest and kind I love to read books and watch my favorate TV shows.i hate lier and plying games if you serious and honest ok contact me i promise you i am here... for you always , hope you serious and honest and i hate lier and plying games, hope you dont hurt me and i well take care my partner untell eand in my life
Looking for:

I am looking for a partner who will love me for who I am and who is willing to share his life to me.. who I can share the true feelings of being a gay. to experience to love and to be loved. He must be someone who knows the good values in life.. This means that he must be very honest, friendly, loyal and caring as well as very understanding and with a great sense of humo