Melz_Ctown

GAAAH !!! - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

IM SOrry i jus have to VENT !! i hate ex girlfriends !!! All they do is nag nag nag ... and everything IS NEGITIVE . LIKE SHITTT .. stfu !! I really dont care what you feel and say and like stop trying to put me on a guilt trip with ur bullshit !! PLEASE ?!?!?!

STOP with your annoying && complaining shit !! I DONT CARE .

kk im good now .

lol

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

Lmfaooo breathe!!!!!!! I hate them too, all they wanna do is make your life hell, tell you they are banging some skank who's probably got more stds than a hooker, it's pathetic, like we even care, just fuck off exes, find a mountain to climb, walk near the edge and wait for my damn hand to push your fat ass down there, take a frosten fuck offffff hahaha, my rants over too!

Posted

LMAO !!!! SERIOUUSSLY . Like , wow ... i dunno what to say !! I feel better tho ...

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

Same here hahaha ranting is the key!!!

AngelxEyes
Posted

ha ha just wanna say that i LOOOOVE ranting and listening to rants lol it's like my favorite past time besides sleeping XD but yea exes piss me off. especialy when they start dating someone else in your family so you fucking can't get rid of them >.

Posted

Sounds like you should get a new hobby Nicole, How bout throwing pies? Just kidding. I haven't had any bad experiences with exes. It is awkward though when you still want to be friends, it just doesn't seem to work most of the time. There is always the rest of my life to have an annoying ex I guess.