NOT SURE - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

What about to say is going to piss a lot of people off and I know my box is going to be full but I just have to ask: What is gays.com I mean is this a chat room group that talks about other things than some old man looking for some boy? I hit the follow button and all the message that have been showing up is about some old man looking for some young boy. So is this a site for chesters or a site that talks about issues outside of the bedroom? I even got some messages from the feedback room where those young people don't like it. And why is it that when a gay man hits a age he feels he has be become a chicken hawk? Can't you find someone your own age to deal with? In my world I feel we should be trying to help the younger gays out giving them the wisdom of our age not trying to bedded them. Again this is how I feel, and I'm sure, maybe not here, there are others that feel that way. And to you older men looking for the young boy, what happens next. I mean once they hit a age you drop them and go after another young one?

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well your getting messages from groops your in if you click on the un fallow button at the top of the paag it shpould stop

Armin_Furrer
Posted

Well as somone wich is aged between old and young i can only say that every age has its advantages. But if i searching for a lifepartner i will not drop him like a hot potato once he reaches a certain age.

Greetings Armin

Posted

theres lots of chat room's here, if ur going into older4younger, well i think that speaks volumes, erm no offence

Posted

no it's this room

Posted

Well said Mark

Posted

Dean, you are the only one that will agree with this statement. I'm going to get an ear full from the older men who don't see anything wrong with dealing with you young men. If you ask me I think they do it because the guys there age will see through their bullshit

Carl_Gruel
Posted

Mark, I have to agree with you on this issue.   I am one of the older guy in this room.    I am not here to "bed" someone.  I am here to help anyone with my experience, wisdom, and knowledge.  

I am paying it back in the memory of Richard, an older man who helped me in my youth.  I was kicked out of my parents house when I was 15 because I came out to them.  This was in the 70's.  Richard took me into his home and allows me to live with him while I finished school.  There was never any strings attached.  I loved him as a father.  

What I would like to say to all the young people out there..."It does get better" there is someone out there that will love you unconditionally and that you will return.  

To the older guys - why don't you get to know someone before you proposition them.  

This statement will probably piss off some people but I don't like to see my young friends on here leave because they constantly get harassed. 

Posted

Carl, thank you for being an older guy understanding where I'm coming from. We do need to be there because there are a lot of guys like you and not enough Richards. Like you, I want to pass on some of the things I've learn in my short 41 years, and believe me this old bitch been around a few times and done more dirt than a little. Went through some things that I maybe able to help someone young avoid. But it seems in this room some of the people are looking, like one of the message I got, a young man in NY for a spanking. This came from old man. I know there are some young men into to older guys and I'm not knocking them, but like you said we should be here to help and not run them off. That makes it hard for the guys like us that want to be there, no strings, for them.

Posted

i think urt he one that is full of chit you seem to think ur better then every 1 go back in your hole

Posted

I DON'T THINK I'M BETTE THAN ANYONE!!! YOU'RE JUST PISS BECAUSE I CALL YOU AND YOUR CHESTER FRIENDS OUT!!! HELL, WITH YOU ALL FUCKING WITH THE YOUNGSTER IS THE MAIN THING THE STRAIGHT COMMUNITY IS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT. IT PUTS ALL OF US THAT DON'T LIKE FUCKING WITH KIDS IN A BAD LIGHT!!! AND I MEAN KIDS FROM 18-24. SO SAY WHAT YOU MAY ABOUT ME TELL ME GO BACK INTO WHATEVER HOLE YOU THINK I CAME OUT OF I DON'T GIVE A SHIT AND I WON'T CHANCE MY MIND. THERE ARE OTHER THAT FEEL THIS WAY WHY DON'T YOU TELL THEM THE SAME THING? AND AS LONG AS THIS IS AN OPEN FORM, I'M GOING TO SAY WHAT I FEEL AND WHO EVER DON'T LIKE FUCK YOU!!! YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IT!!!! ANYONE ELSE THAT FEELS THE WAY YOU DO HAVEN'T SAID SHIT TO ME AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY CHESTER IN THIS ROOM THAT HAVE READ WHAT I SAID!!!

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

We are not some kind of gay social workers.I think we should let the young guys just make there own mistakes and give advice if asked not and not if not asked.Personaly i go for guys my own age,nothing against younger but i am more interested in a calmer,wiser individual.As far as preditory older guys.It happens also in the straight world.An old rich man with a little blond bit of fluff on his arm.So it is a pretty shallow type of relationship.Re last comment,i would have a good run round the block and calm down.This bitching as bad for the soul.

Posted

Antony, I agree with what you said. but the young guy may not come to an older guy for help if he is being hit on by the older men. and i think it's sick any way you look at. straight, gay whatever. although i do think it doesn't look right in any community, but it makes us looks even worst. We get the finger pointed at us, even if the guys are legal

Posted

I stopped making any comments or anything on here because of older guys just getting too heavy. I happen to like older guys, but it is MY choice who and WHEN and IF. I been through some S**T as you put it myself and so maybe am like more careful than others might be, but we should have the choice and not have to put up with the pressure and constant requests for pictures and chatting on MSN and meeting up and stuff. I just wanted to have gay guys I could chat to as a mate because if you're not out yet you can't talk to anybody about the things you like or are interested in if they have any gayness in them or you will get dissed all the time.

I have had an older friend, a B/F, and he was f***ing wonderful but it only lasted for eight months because he had cancer and didn't tell me and he died, but he taught me so much about life and art and food and all sorts of stuff like that. I miss him and I miss being able to be what I really am with somebody just for a little time, and not having to always live a lie and pretend.

Not every older guy on here is like it, I do have a real friend who is really trying to get my head screwed on right again, but a lot are. Maybe it's my own fault, I don't know

Posted

Oh Dean, I know that not all gay person is out here to have sex with younger guys, and know that there are your guys that love older men but like you said you should be able to make that chose and not feel presured. hell we do, why can't ya'll. and l am one of those old queens that love talking with young queens and i really love being there for the ones that don't feel they don't have any one to talk and try to help me understand that being gay is ok, but when they get hit on by some chicken hawk and they are already scared they and hide thinking this is the way it is. or even if i see some one going down the road i went down and if i can try to keep them on the righ track. i don't care what any one says we are here too look out for our brothers and sisters

Posted

in this world lewis who are you to tell what we can do? a young man as there there own mind they go with who they want to go without being manupulate i sure dont manipulate no one you been on here for a week like the centre of attention

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

I agree,young men have their own minds.We are the people we are today because of the mistakes we made when we were young.As for getting hassle from older guys,big deal get over it. and learn to say no thankyou or simply block them.I have seen young guys using older guys for money and no one sticks up for the older guys.If you have made no mistakes you havnt lived your life properly.

Posted

your just a f bitch upset and want the world to feel sorey for you wel i dont feel sorey for you , i pity you that is about it bec you enjoy being the centre of atention i notice ur 1 of those sickys that you meet from time to time .the way you talk about young guys they go after old guys just for money but that is not true what your saying its not our fault if you had to sell your body in the past i say live and let live its what life is all about i met a man he was 18 we were in love it as last over 10 yrs ,were still friend we broke up lest then a yr ago but we remain friend and i wil always cal him a friend sometime he need help but there no dollar sigh in is forehead not every 1 sell there body remember that? go look in the mirror and repeat who the fuck am i to cretic others you mightbe surprise if you get answer in your mind now that i said my piece good night

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Wow! I am not willing to get into some kind of slanging match,i mearly pointed out another side of a discussion.This is a discussion group not a group to make personal and offensive remarks.Come on guys lets have some respect for each other and all opinions we are entitled to hold.

Posted

Hi i agree with Mark it does get better as time goes on and I should know. I am a older gay man who was so helped in the early days by a wonderful cool gay older man. He encouraged me to believe in myself and to know that here in religous Northern Ireland I didnt have the plague but that I was normal and in those days attractive & although younger have so much to give. We older men are not only after sex with younger guys but we want respect and friendship. I am proud to be an older gay man who likes to have as my friends older and yes younger gay guys so whats wrong with that?