Erin_Hodge

Sexy doms - Lesbian Ladies

Erin_Hodge
Posted

I do not understand. I have been on this site for some time now and haven't come across any beautiful doms. I'm not talking stone butch but a woman who is kind, beautiful, comfortable in her own skin, not afraid to protect me but isn't afraid to let me wear the pants either. WHERE ARE YOU?! I want to casually date and see where it goes from there. But they're hiding! Help!

jessicazylee
Posted

I dont think u can pick that up from just a profile.

Posted

Aw, sounds just like me, whether or not I'm sexy is up for you to decide.

Erin_Hodge
Posted

Most of the women I have seen on here are femmes or are not in my age range (which is pretty big)! I am just so sick of searching this world for the one made for me. But I'll wait if need be...I just need it to be right!

Posted

Well patience is a virtue, you can't really speed up or slow down how fast you'll find the "one". You could try to shape people into what you like but usually that fails and only hurts people involved.

And hey, hey, hey, you act like women can't be femme and dominant! =]

Erin_Hodge
Posted

@jonie- wow your profile is so intriguing! Looks like we have a lot in common. Haha guess all I had to do was put it out there in the universe and the universe responded QUICK! lol

Posted

Intriguing... one of the best words ever used to describe me... why thank you, Beautiful. I'm not sure if I am though, I really am just a big dork. Seriously... few are dorkier than I. O_O

Erin_Hodge
Posted

I could give you a run for your dorkiness! And no, I totally think women can be dominant AND feminine. I want someone who thinks I'm sexy in a dress and make up but just as sexy in sweats and a tank top. Cause that's me. Every other day may be something different. And my personality can come off both ways as well. It's definitely not about looks. I've been with the most Dom looking women who were huge softies and couldn't stick up for me in a bar fight. Appearance is definitely not everything! And we're in agreeance about the patience is a virtue. I don't want to get it wrong anymore. It's just hard to wait. Let's just say, I didn't get the patience gene in my family.

Posted

Oh, I get you, being patient is not even remotely easy. When it comes to that I just tend forget about it and let things work themselves out, but I'll admit late and night it sucks, or when you want to take sexy pictures with your girlfriend and you can only take sexy pictures of yourself.

I have to watch myself, I don't fight often as I don't get angry easily but I have surprised friends when I've gotten in a fight for them. One friend dragged me away (luckily because as we walked off the cops were around the corner) and told me, "Lot's of people told me they had my back but when it came down to it they took off, you never said anything about that and yet you're the only one who was willing to fight for me." But serious, I don't fight much at all, especially if I don't think it's a good idea or its stupid. I do believe it takes a bigger man to walk away from a fight than one who will fight. Once and a while though I just can't be the bigger person and I lose my cool. *shrugs* I'm only human.

I dunno, I'm pretty dorky, my favorite book series is The Earth Child's series about a romanticized prehistoric cro-magnon woman. In fact the last book is coming out in March and I know I'm going to cry like little girl.

I love Futurama and quote it like crazy.

I giggle like a school girl when I'm happy and litterally will go "SQEEE!" and clap my hands and jump up and down.

I have an interest in herbal healing (and in fact I just got over n infection using herbs ... processed herbs, but in stead of using antibiotics).

I can literally talk for hours about many things from philosophy to children to education to what a dick someone is. XD Although I like to believe that I'm reall not much of a complainer. =]

Erin_Hodge
Posted

Damn girl! Me and you would definitely have many-a-things to talk about! Wow! I can't respond to all of that right now becauuse I'm on my phone and it's going to die. Lol definitely a response coming this afternoon! But a preview: I am a firm believer in herbal healing!!! And I'm using my phone right now instead of a computer because I am being malled by 2 year old twins! I'm a nanny and LOVE kids!

Posted

Hehe, I can't wait to get the rest! Kids are great, so much fun and full of life. I have a tendency to love other people's children and not want my own. Yes! Go Herbal healing... although I'm not against western medicine by any stretch of the imagination, but I prefer herbs if can, especially instead of antibiotics because I think the over use is dangerous to life. I don't like to think we're only creating stronger more dangerous diseases by over using the stuff.

Rowan_Lennox
Posted

I think one of the problems you may be having in your search is that whether someone is a dom is not necessarily something that they would put in their profile, and that maybe you need to look a little deeper if you see what I mean?

Erin_Hodge
Posted

I do that in life...ALWAYS. im just asking where they are because that's what I am attracted too. Someone who can be dominant and not a pussy all the time.

Rowan_Lennox
Posted

Haha well.. they're out there, I know one other than myself who would fit your description, though the truth is lots of people tone it down because although you like it, many people find the natural protective/possessive thing annoying.