Melz_Ctown

Worst relationship you have had with a woman ? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Meaning a long term relationship , one night stand , short term relationship ... etc.

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

My ex girlfriend, bloody hell, 20 year old psychotic frreeaaaaaaakkazoid!
Proper paranoid that I was chatting up other women when I wasn't, she make an argument out of nothing, if she didn't get her own way she'd act like a one year old and spit her dummy out and throw a tantrum, she even thinks santa clause is real, need I go on? ROFL in the end, it was her chatting up other girls so I dumped her and that's probably been my most greatest day ever haha

Posted

I'm not sure!! xD

Posted

Crazy phsyco lady from Brandon. Worst ever. She was all paranoid and shit, thinking I was going back to my ex, was jello of my SISTER!!! lol. Needless to say, it didn't last long. Besides, it was the worst sex EVER lol

Cheers- Jess

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

Lmfao @ Jesse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HILARIOUS!

Posted

lmfao !! ahahahahaha !! Oh my !!

Ahh i had acouple ... a onenight stand an she got attached , couldnt get rid of her ... and a ex who was always putting herself down and scared i was cheating . Ahhh im VERY loyal to my gfs . Meeh but i laughed it all off in the end !!

Posted

OMG .. dont u love that @ becky .... how women will blame you for things but really its them in the end ??? hahahahaha thats when i laugh the MOST .

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

@ Melz yep!! It's always the case, the accusers are the cheats!! They are sooo paranoid you're upto something when it's them doing it, typical or what, wish I had been speaking to some hot women at the time haha but I'm like you in that respect always loyal!

Posted

I dated this girly girl once, we dated for like two weeks and she would barely wanna kiss me. I ended up finding out she was making out and shit on this guys roof. A GUY!!!!

Posted

pretty much this one long term relationship I've had with this girl, she's got BPD, which stands for Borderline Personality Disorder. She just really jealous if I hang out with friends without her there, we're no longer together, but last night she got really mad at me because I didnt text her back for like 3 hours, she worries about me constantly, one day, she'll be like "I love you to death, marry me", then the next day it's like, "I hate your guts" etc. It's bad. probably the worst relationship I've had with a woman.

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

Dreaddddd :| my recent ex for the first couple of weeks was like a nun seriously, she wouldn't let me touch her, found out she was chatting up other girls but I'm just glad I had sex in the end lmfao, women can be strangeee

Posted

Oh Yesss they can be !! Ahh i hate girls that are like that , wont let u do things with her kiss , cuddle , sex and eww with a guy !?? ewwww . lol

Why date girls if u dont wanna do anything with them ??

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

@ Quinn doubt it was coz of the BPD coz i have that too haha, just most probs a paranoia thing which can happen in anyone even non BPD! But most women i've come across are just too paranoid, illness or not, it's scary haha

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

@ Melz HAHAHAHA eewww with a guy

Ashley_Munroe
Posted

@ Melz and Becky: eewww with a guy

Posted

LOL !!!!!! OH YESS . PENIS IS ABSOLUTELY FILTH !! lol

Posted

Worst ex would be ..miss phyco!!!
you know the one who manipulates you and bats their eyelashes.
when ever situation or every sentence is a "damned if you do, or damned if you dont" senerio.
She got mad at me for using the words.. never,always, and somtimes
aparantly those are touchy words
its so sad when you have to edit your speech just so your partner dosnt get mad.
and the famous "whats wrong?" ......."NOThing"
comonnn if theres a problem talk it out
how is anyone gonna know whats going on with "nothing"

Posted

Worst relationship...in highschool. I dated a girl who pressured me to do stuff that I was not comfortable with. Like...she just plain took advantage of me. Like back then I was just coming to terms with my sexuality and I was very naive. She saw that and just took advantage. Looking back I feel really ashamed that I put myself into that situation. Aside from the things that happened, she also cheated on me a lot. But that was my worst relationship ever and I'm glad it ended. I just hope I never see her again

jessicazylee
Posted

oh dear lord kids

never been in a relationship with a woman, since every lesbian i've dated in Indiana has sent me running in the opposite direction by date 2. I think the most memorable was this one white chick who was so obsessed with how "exotic" i looked, and tried to take my PDA to see my work and school schedule and all my friends. This was 5 minutes into our first date btw. Coulda won a gold medal with the speed I sprinted away.

Ashley_Munroe
Posted

@ Jessica: OH GOD!!! O_o
That's bad... Only 5 mins, I bet that's a record too...

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Ughh....My recent ex. She is pentecostal...took me 3months just to be allowed to kiss her. Jealous of all my friends, used to check my phone, my photos, my facebook (still checks my fb atleast twice a day). I had to go to church with her.. where ppl scream and jump and run.

Oh, and when I stayed at her house her mom would wake up in the middle of the night and start chanting in "tongues" around the house at 3am, holding our heads and prayin for all demons to leave us lol!

jessicazylee
Posted

@ashley i seem to only attract crazies, male and female. thank goodness my current boy has his head on straight [for lack of a better word, lol]. my younger brother says my personality is so driven that i seem to scare all but the ballsiest or stupidest ppl away.

Ashley_Munroe
Posted

@ Jessica: That sucks... >.<
Well it could be worse I guess... lol
@ D.M: Praying for all the demons to go away, I'm sorry for this but....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a little funny to me sorry...