Melz_Ctown

Pros & cons (being single) - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Well , since i still be single ( && have no problem with it ) What do youu guys see the PROS & cons about being single are ?? Opinions ??

Posted

Pros:
+complete freedom
-free to flirt
-free to come and go as you please
-Don't have to concern yourself about how some one feels about what you do or say

Cons:
+No steady sleep buddy
+No steady influx of love

Posted

Basically no worries about commitment from your end or the other persons or having to worry if your home late or not for the partner. But again if your into cuddling and snuggling then you might long for that for a good while while being single. Just the thought of it. But being single does have its ups and downs.

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

Pros :

- Being able to have a life
- Not being controlled
- No constant nagging
- No jealous psycho checking your mobile/facebook/msn
- Free to do what you want and who you want :P haha
- No arguments about pointless rubbish!

Cons:
- No guarenteed sex

I think single deffo meets my needs haha

Posted

lol, what's life without pyschos and nonsense arguments? harharhar

Posted

Lol !! Thats awesome @ becky . hahaha that made me giggle!!

But yeeah , totally agree ... and i always seem to attract those crazy , controlling women !! Ahhhh !! Ahh feels good being single .

Posted

I hate to be single!!!

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

Haha I aim to please I'd just rather go without a constant headache of a girlfriend nagging, I've only been single since Monday and loving every second!

Posted

I been single for ... too long , at times i miss having someone there and at times i jus love it . this month i hated being single ... idk why but im good now lol

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

It's a no win situation at times, you have a girlfriend, she ends up being nuts then you have one night stands and they end up getting attached and harassing you, why can't we just meet sane women haha

Posted

I would rather prefer a non-nagging girlfriend.... those do exist don't they?

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

Yep only in movies!!!

Posted

I wish there was normal girlfriends lol !! OOOOORRR they say .. oh yes i am not a jealous person or im not clingy and then next thing u know after a couple weeks they are the opposite of what they say they are ..... smh oh geez !!

Posted

i've been waiting for a convo like this!

pros:

-bed to myself
- i dont have to call anyone
- nobody to bitch at me for stupid reasons
- come and go as i please
- my own agenda
- alone time
- more woman
-more parties
- more flirting
- more sex

i could go on XD

Posted

I don't think they're only in movies... just in other states or countries. O_o

Posted

AGREED @ Brittany . LOL

&& Thats truee actually @ jonie cuz uhmm i met some amazing people and they all seem to be outta province .

Posted

lol @jonie
seems that way now dosnt it?

Posted

i find most of my gfs have become clingy, or accuse me of shit
basically they go crazy lol
so i avoid it, if at all possible

Posted

Completely, it's a bit frustrating, but still, kind of more fun being single, I don't have to keep my eyes to myself.

Posted

Why is it that couples can't be happy being two individual couples who enjoy doing some things together without being joined at the hip?

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

Because to them that would be out of the question, i hate clingy girls, it's so unattractive, i like my own space from time to time to do my own things, girls that cling and stuff just need to chill out and relax more!

Posted

I suspect that it has to do with the belief that you aren't complete without another person or that for some reason you need another person. I'm all for being a happy couple and I'm happy for those who do get together 24/7, however to try to force someone who is unwilling isn't right, but I'm the kind of person who believes be with the person you like don't be with a person and try to turn them into someone you like.

Posted

i guess one pro is that you can have fun, there's no attachments, you can do what you like, live a bit, focus on yourself

the cons are loneliness