Becky_Chesson_50923

Okay another poem by me, this ones really bitchy haha :D - Poetry Group

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

Yo, you said you're gonna be a bitch, so let's have a go too, I meant everything I said, even the have a nice day and fuck you. Don't flatter yourself into thinking you were the best I've ever had, coz to me all you were, was a cheap slutty shit shag. No wonder why your clever ex fucked you over, coz you've probably got more stds than a hooker giving it out for free in a range rover. Ouch that's gotta sting so please forgive me, haha jokes, I don't give a shit really! That night we spent together was a little dry too, no wonder why you aint gay, coz you don't have a fucking clue. Now am I being a bitch, stooping so damn low? You started it off, so now you know. You told me to write and rhyme, I guess you didn't think it would be your pride on the line. A slag so shallow its so fucking gay, you aint no megan fox at the end of the day! So take a look in the mirror before it cracks, are you even a girl, bitch where's your rack? Haha now this is just me, being mean just like you, but I'm finished now, like you are too!

Pauline_Tembuyser
Posted

I love it actually
you're very good when you're bitchy ^^

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

Haha thanks xD