Becky_Chesson_50923

A Dream poem by meeee - Poetry Group

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

I woke one day with a dream, to live one day without having to scream. I opened my eyes and walked out of my room, only to find emptiness, a world so doomed. Why do we live only to feel hurt, why do we suffer from the moment of birth? People crying over things that just don't matter, whilst some lay broken, bruised and battered. Will we find our happy ending? Only time shall know as it stays pending. I hear words that cut, sharper than blades, of a tale left unspoken, hear my rage. I have felt hurt, I have felt pain, I have felt lost, I have felt betrayed, I am just me and can never change, I can be crazy, deep and deranged. I am only human, I am me, so take me as I am, or walk away, just leave.

Posted

Wow, this one is good. I'm sorry you have experienced what you have but keep writing it's good and theraputic!

Posted

Becky this is powerful and deep its really good and again i can relate...
love it!

Posted

Wow Becky you sound so sad here. Deranged though? that is a word I would not use to discribe you. You are a sensitive soul by the sounds of it and and want someone to hold you and love you and hpe yu have experienced some postive parts of life.
Yes life does suck, but we also make it what we decide to make it.... Just like myself I have wallowed in self pity from being mistreated most of my life but I also have written great poetry through those low moments and have answered my own dilemma's and have come up to the top finding renewal.
I hope you have found new horizons in your life that are positive too.

Posted

@ Becky yes it is a strong poem I felt every word as I read it. Very good.Smiles