Samantha_Sayle

Seriously wtf !? - Lesbian Ladies

Samantha_Sayle
Posted

Ok dont mean to blow my own horn but seriously, iv never cheated on any one or anything bad like that, i could never physicaly or emotionaly hurt another person and i always put others befor myself, im a realy nice person. So what on earth am i doing wrong to still be single?!?!

Mara_Copland
Posted

Preaching to the choir, dude. You look pretty cute to me - if you were in town, I'd ask you out.

Posted

Totally know how you feel. Maybe its just not time yet for you to meet that special person, as lame as that sounds XD haha

Mara_Copland
Posted

Oh, pfft. I'm so tired of waiting. Out of my core friends in high school, I'm the only one who isn't married. It sucks.

Posted

by the time i started dating and had my first relationship all my friends where married and most had kids, trust me, i know how you feel

Posted

sometimes we try 2 rush into marriage but 4 what? we 2 young for that, none of yall r bad yall just wait 4 the right person 2 come around!

Posted

U got that right, i been there!

Chrystal_Larsen
Posted

lol, It sucks.... I was single for so long, then had a 4month relationship where we wound up being more friends than gfs so we broke up... But why is it so hard to find someone who you really click with... I want a real relationship... I've had one relationship that was a healthy combination of affection, talking and intimacy, but all the others were either too much friends or too much sex... why is it so hard to find someone you can have a healthy balance with....?

Posted

well y not try 2 be friends w/ the person b4 getting 2gether and c if yall can have solid realtionship?

Chrystal_Larsen
Posted

Did that too, they never felt the same way about me..

Mara_Copland
Posted

Same here, Chrystal. I'm forever branded "a good friend" and nothing more than that.

Which, yes, there are worse things, but come on.

Posted

But the good friend is torture because your close enough to do everything together but there's still that line we can't cross -_-

Mara_Copland
Posted

Yep. It was worse in high school since no one knew I was gay, and I was terrified of coming out, because at least one of them would've accused me of having a crush on them or trying to watch them in gym class or whatever.

And now I'm paranoid, because there've been a couple straight girls that I've been friends with that I've had feelings for.

Posted

Lol , i dont get why im still single either ..... uhmmmmm , im lost with that one . But i make the best outta being single !! Or at least try too ! =S

Posted

Ahhh im always "the BESTfriend" or the "Good friend" too . lmfao

Posted

I won't mess a bf, but yes w/ a good frined cuz i won't x the line w/ a bf!

Samantha_Sayle
Posted

Oh god i hate the 'good friend' thing, thats all i seem to be to any one, and i live in such a small town and i dont get out much because of my anxiaty witch makes it worse. But the people i have had chances with have just fucked me around and my friends keep telling me its because im 'too nice' it drives me crazy >.

Posted

Exactly same here!
At first, I was happy about being a "good friend" but later on, I hate it so much! "Good friend" this word really means a lot. It means you have to keep doing what a "good friend" should do and never cross the line. It is totally a torture! And sometimes you treat the one who you really have feeling on well, since you are labelled as a "good friend", she may just take it for granted and never even get what I mean or the way I thought

jessicazylee
Posted

not everyone who makes it into the friend zone will never be able to become a significant other. and who knows, sometimes something better will come along. I was in the friend zone of a guy I liked [he said I was too gay for him to think of romantically], but when I met my now current boyfriend, my original crush encouraged me [and gave my boy the boot when he needed it].