FInding girls my age - Love and Romance

Posted

I have the worst issue with finding girls my age. I always end up dating girls 5 or so years younger, and they have no idea how to act in relationships. Help me!

Posted

I know it is tough to find a woman who is mature on your maturity level. Believe me I have tried. It doesnt get any easier as time goes by. i like a very romantic woman to be romantic with and have a good time with and she is attracted to me and me her. Things never turn out the way you want tthem to. hang in there, maybe have some good conversations with some sexcy women in the mean time.

Posted

It's cute when they are younger, with they usually are less serious about a relationship. Like my friend who have two girlfriends, what the heck !? But to act in a relationship, just take your time to know your girl, don't rush thing to much and get to know her a lil before. When in the relation, do stuff you both like, together. Share your interrests to know what would be nice do it and not.

But it's also a fact that the younger or the older one have different views of things for peoples of your own age would have. Like the ***s these days, and the 20s young adults, they don't tend to listen to the same music and such. Soo you would have to open your mind to this fact !

Still, if they are five years younger, it is possible that they doesn't have much experience in relationships. Soo you would tend to be the one leading up the relation for some time ahead. Just don't think of it badly, on the contrary, try to make her get some leading in the relation too. Not all peoples will react the same in relationships, soo if they do not know hot to act, and your interrested, you could just try to work that up with them.

Posted

i have found it impossible to find women my age. by the way, how old are you? You look pretty young,but also very adorable.

Posted

I try to stick to my age area plus or minus 2 to 3 yrs difference. I don't want them way younger or way older. I wish I could find a real honost fun loving woman around my age now. I was in a relationship for 10 yrs and she went off on me one too many times in a violent nature and I just had enough of her bipolar crap. Her kids were rude and obnoxious and disrespectful of her and me and everyone else and she hardly would dicipline them for it. I think they should have been punished for the stuff. But anyway, yea not much older or younger for me. Must be trustworthy too. Big thing with me is trust that was broken too big time.

Posted

i am sorry to hear all of that, but i am bi-polar and all I want is romance and fun. I am not an aggressive person and I ususually end up thinking about the conversation with someone long after the conversation is over. I have been mistreated all of my life and all I want is some romance, some holding, and some honesty to fulfilly my life. I am not a bitter person, just want to be loved.

Posted

I am in pharmacy school, and know quite a bit about bipolar disorder...and Betsy, it sounds to me like your ex was not complying with her medication, or needed to change medications. I'm sorry to hear about the ***...i was ina relationship like that for a year...and it absolutely wears on you. I'm going off on a tangent somewhat but I don't understand why lesbians believe that it is ok to hit a girl just because they are the same sex. I have been severely beaten by a drunk lesbian that I didn't even know who was simply a friend of my girlfriend. I ended up in the emergency room and she didn't remember doing it the next day. I am so strongly voiced against any kind of physical ***. Say or call me whatever, but never lay a hand on me. Teri, I am 29, nearly 30. Furthermore, I am unable as well, to find someone my age that I am attracted to that will treat me they way one should.

Posted

I like older women, soooo

&gt.&gt no one my age. Like ever. XD

Posted

dear keri, i am so sorry for al the *** that you have been through.i am bi-polar and have never hit a woman. Furthermore, I feel I want to have a really good old fashioned romantic love life. I do every thing in my power to try to find that someone who will give me all that i can dote on them. i am very affectionate and loving and have a hard time being in an s and m relationship. I would rather put the woman in a frenzy for an orgasm the hurt her.

Posted

Hey Keri, thanks for your comments. Yea i could have hurt my ex if I wanted to, but I didn't want to. I just blocked her from hitting me and she kept on and on so one time I did back fist her a couple of times to just get her to stop her rage. It was stupid too. She was getting her things for the up***th time and she pushed me and I asked her wtf? and next thing I know she is pushing me again and swinging....I kept telling her to stop and she wouldn't. That was the only time I actually hit her back to get her off of me. She doesn't or hasn't taken her meds correctly for a long time. I always had to ask did you get your meds and she would take them then. Then get mad at me for inquiring to make sure she was on them. She would blow up for nothing and anything. Couldn't find a mate to a sock and wow she was all over it yelling asking where the hell it was. Had to tell her to just find another pair to wear and we will find it later. Or who cooked my jeans...she was putting on wt and would blame me or someone my daughter for cooking her jeans in the drier. It was nuts.....The last time she hit me I was tired and had low *** sugar from lack of food and she hit me I slipped and fell and past out and she was hittingme when I came to. That was the last straw and I called the cops on her ass. She has been gone for a while now. will stay gone too....tries to stay in touch but only to try and use me as she always did.......

Posted

did I mention she is also ADD and her daughter is ADHD and does not stay on her patch well either and mom makes excuses for her when she purposely leaves it off. Her grown sons are ADHD as well. So I had a lot on my plate to deal with and she made me out to be the bad guy. I was just trying to keep some kind of peace here and order. She didn't have the girl on a strickt schedule like she needed so I made sure she was on one. Bed time the same, Dinner usually the same time, any change was told to her ahead of time so she would know what to expect. I called a meanie....OMG!!! Really? Meanie? NO just diciplined and read up on all the stuff and knew what needed to be done. but not my worry any longer, thankfully.....just want someone that is sane and loving and trustworthy and caring as I am to them. I am a lover not a fighter....although I can hold my own if need be. lol

Posted

you really have a lot of guts to take all that ***. Why didnt you leave and go to a battered womens shelter? She was realy a bizarre nut case to be some strict about time for an event such as didnner. She needs a lot more than help and I wish you hadnt stayed with this woman. You probably need some therapy trying to get over all the trauma she gave you. Your daughter. omg, how did she handle this woman and how is she? this woman is so screwed up in the head to do this to you. I can complain about having no romance and not being cared about, but you are a real troooper, but you have been through hell and back, and she was not worth it.

Posted

i feel bad that you cannot find some girls with a maturity level to match yours and is a lesbian. It is tough, but dont try to hard, sometimes you will find one when you least expect it. Try gay hot lines in the area. Try some gay churches.. You could get lucky.

Posted

Well, im 22, and I understand quite well Ashlynn. Maturity is quite hard to find around my age, cuz if you want someone younger, they tend to be to much fun n games like you said. My friend, she's 18, and have two GF's cuz of that too, then when I ask her, "when will you choose" she have a hard time just to tell one of the two. Then me, im single for couple of years now, I do want a GF, but none of them I would like are really serious about it, either im not their style (been told that), or she doesn't have the drive to go out with me. Then, I just end up thinking im better single than bad accompagned. Soo in the end, I find myself being told im to much mature for my age, even my mom told me that, heh! Then, finding a girl who will like you, when you don't go out much, 1-2 times a month, in the gay village, doesn't help much. Since im still in school, I prefer to have good marks on my studies, but I would still like to cuddle up againt a girl when I go to sleep.

Posted

yea it was some hard shit. I wasn't going to leave MY house for that woman. She moved in here in the first place to rent her house out to have money and pay for her truck. She also didn't want to work and try to get disablility so she didn't move in with me out of love, it was out of convenience for her and someone to help raise her rotten kids cuz she couldn't handle it and didn't really like kids anyway. She said she wished she could tell her daughter she loved her and feel it not just say the words. So I figured that is all i was getting too the lips service she was soo good at giving. So beware if you run into her. She will use you up and spit you out when you have nothing left to give her. She is very narcassistic too.....(spelling). But life goes on and I have my daughter which the witch tried to beat her up too over her not wanting her to know she got a credit card when she was 18. I got her off of her and she just whined about how her glasses got messed up. Didn't care my daughter was traumatized by that shit. I made her leave then too. I won't have anyone beating on my daughter. She can't stand my ex and with good reason. She just gets violent when she cant' keep up with a conversation or it isn't going her way. But that is for someone else to take on now. NOT ME!!! lol

Posted

oh Betsy, you sure have been rifed with a lot of ***. My last relationship, I had a woman who did not care for my daughter either. We ended up split over my daughter and what she did to her. she liked older people better than children. I stayed away from women for awhile, all the wishing to find someone to hold me and to love me for me. It is hard, when they are my age they want to just stay rough and some are so unromanic and couldnt show me the love and care i really want.

Posted

Again, thank you, Teri. I shall try that and hope for the best. And believe me when I say that I know good things come when you least expect them. Happened to me in 10th grade. It was the first time, and it certainly won't be the last.

Oh, Chrystelle, I know how you feel girl. I feel the same way. Lately though, I feel. . . I'm not sure how else to describe it but "blehhhh" or "meh" when it comes to the whole girlfriend thing. I mean, I'm the only one among my friends that isn't in a relationship, and that just adds to my lonely factor, but at the same time, there aren't really in girls in the area that are worth my time. They play too much. I hate that.

Also, I hope no one takes this the wrong way, but I really want to be with someone. . . Just to be with someone. Yes, I am a lesbian, and proudly so. . . Yet, with how I feel, I really wouldn't mind dating the opposite sex (without deep intimate level; can't do that with males, which is why I'm not bi, obviously). It's pathetic really. Can't help it, though. That said, I'll try out what Teri has said tonight, when my grandparents are asleep. (Because I hate it when they ask questions, and then being yelled out and discriminated for my answers.)

Posted

good luck in the phone book and try to go on line to the gay yellow pages and see where that leads you. Let me know how it goes, i am interested in you finding your way

Posted

Looking at it now... Hoh. I found the Gay Youth Information Hotline in my city and saved the number in my cell. There's a Gay Chorus here, too.

That's all I see though. I'd probably have to call and see.

Posted

well good luck ashlynn....hope you find someone special and mature enough for you. I too want to be with someone, to hold them, spend time with them, share things, to be loved and cared for.....I am being picky this time around too. Don't need the *** or the drama...

Posted

i hope you both find love and friendship and respect the qualtities you find in you uniqueness. Dont want to change them into someone else, just find the one that suit you and smother each other with love.

Posted

Thank you, Betsy. I wish you luck as well. And to you, too, Chrystelle.

Also, eventually I hope that I do find my-someone-just-for-me. Perhaps it will take some time, which is a given, but I only hope that it will be some time in the near future. But enough of my blabbering.

To all of you out there that are looking for someone, specifically your other half, I wish you all luck.