THANK GOD OF MY UNDERSTANDING - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Today my nephew come over and to me he was HIV+ and I'm so happy that he felt that he could tell me something this big. And it was great to be able to give him information on things that I know. The resouces that could help him. And he brought his baby and that child is so cutie. She just smile when I held her and cried her head when it was time to go. I'm telling this because as I'm writing I'm fight back the tears. Some of the tears are of joy, joy because he felt he could trust me and talk to me. Others are because he's HIV+. I know a lot about it, but still to hear is hard. And this is coming from a family that is no close at all. Maybe we can get something going. THANK GOD I was able to be here and I open my door to him to be able to help him. There are so many that don't have support. He told his two brothers, and I'm glad I'm in that circle. And this is a something I won't tell his mother because he doesn't want her to know. Maybe one day he'll tell her, if not at least I hope to be here for him. I just want to cry so bad, but it might be a dump thing to do. Again, the largest part of the tears are tears of joy knowing he trust me.

Posted

Awww What can i say, my heart goes out 2 both u and ur nephew. Isnt it great that he has somebody in his Life that he can talk 2 and trust, that he is not alone, i am sure now that he can talk 2 u he will be able 2 make that little girl's life a little bit better. Thanks for shareing this story with me anyway's.

Posted

thank you for reading it.

KATS_JOSH
Posted

What you did was good n i think she's feeling great to have someone she can share with her secrets thnx man u did a good job.

Lynn_Gale_Martella
Posted

ya is nice to meet