THANK GOD!!! - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

Today my nephew come over and to me he was HIV+ and I'm so happy that he felt that he could tell me something this big. And it was great to be able to give him information on things that I know. The resouces that could help him. And he brought his baby and that child is so cutie. She just smile when I held her and cried her head when it was time to go. I'm telling this because as I'm writing I'm fight back the tears. Some of the tears are of joy, joy because he felt he could trust me and talk to me. Others are because he's HIV+. I know a lot about it, but still to hear is hard. And this is coming from a family that is no close at all. Maybe we can get something going. THANK GOD I was able to be here and I open my door to him to be able to help him. There are so many that don't have support. He told his two brothers, and I'm glad I'm in that circle. And this is a something I won't tell his mother because he doesn't want her to know. Maybe one day he'll tell her, if not at least I hope to be here for him. I just want to cry so bad, but it might be a dump thing to do. Again, the largest part of the tears are tears of joy knowing he trust me.

Posted

I think your relationship is okay. Don't worry about sister, just take care and love your nephew. He is going to need a lot of understanding as time goes on.

God does work in mysterious ways.

Posted

i'll be here as long as he wants me to be and let me be. it my sister that i'm some what worried about. how she is going to to take it if she every finds outs. like is said i want tell her or any one in my family until he thinks it time. this is his thing, not mine to tell. i don' t want the back lash and the why you didn't tell me that willl happen. i give my word that my sister won't hear it from me, but she will be piss if something happens to him and she finds out that way and then learn that i know all the time. me and his brothers.

Posted

If he is okay with the situation, then he needs to know the fear you have about your sister finding out. If he is close to you, then he will keep that secret. Apparently he doesn't have a problem with the situation. Just explain and you two can have your own little secret.

Posted

it's so much of a fear as it is i don't want to hear that shit type of deal. you why you didn't tell me this is my son, a child, as with all here children, see was never really around. my sister to me that she stop using, yeah she was or is a crack head. i say it like this because she claims to have stop my nephew says she hasn't. hell, i'm one of those people believe what you tell me since i'm not there to see with my own eyes.

Posted

Mark.. just make it right between you and your nephew. Apparently it is a non-issue for your sister unless she wants it to be.

Armin_Furrer
Posted

Im glad you spoke about with your brother. And if you need to cry then cry. God gave you emotions.

Wish you the love and power of god.

Posted

i see what you are saying, i will be here as long as he wants me to be. i told him today that i'm trying to give him the info i have and if he thinks that i'm being pushy to tell me to back off and i will