D.M_Barrera

Straight Girls. - Lesbian Ladies

D.M_Barrera
Posted

How many of yu are straight girl addicted?

I have a crush on a straight girl....again! Everyone i've dated has been "straight". I'm honestly kind of scared of lesbians lol scared to talk to them, i dont know why thou....anyone else feel like that?

jessicazylee
Posted

I've either been attracted to straight girls or bi girls... I prefer lipsticks, and I haven't met that many "lipstick lesbians". Actually, all the lipsticks lesbians I've met have pretty much been kids I've mentored, either when I was Queer Student Union president or girls who pledged my sorority [my line is almost all lipsticks so far]. I'm bi, so I've dated predominantly 'pretty boys' as well.

Posted

I get nervous or shy but not really scared though...

Aga_Laskowska
Posted

to me is nothing like being straight, 25 years i was "straight" untill I met really nice girl, so i think i no different, we are equal.

Posted

I nearly always crush on straight girls, its frustrating but I think it may also have to do with the fact that many of my friends are straight!

Posted

I think I used to crush on straight girls after the fact that I first realized I was first bisexual. XD But I think a lot has to do with it because I used to be straight until college. :S

Posted

i found it easier to be with straight girls because they never expected much from me after
plus most straight girls are more fem, that could be another reason
plus the chase was a thrill

Posted

Lol @ Brittany's comment towards the end.

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Haha! It is Brittany...specially when they say "oh no it will never happen, sorry i'm straight" And then boom! They taste the rainbow lol

Angie_Costanzo
Posted

i like to flirt with straight gurls and look at the hot ones but i dont fuck with them. For the past 3 or so years iv been dating chicks that are les or bi, i dont like to waste my time on the straight ones if im not gonna get anywhere with um, but thats just me.

Posted

lol @ D.M. taste the rainbow!

Posted

straight girls?? really..
man i cant even date a bi anymore...
you must like the challenge

Posted

omg i have the straight girl curse too XD haha it seems i cant escape it, but i think my problem is that all the Bi/lesbians i do know are already in a relationship with someone. =]

Posted

thats so true D'andra same prob here everyones paired up
... or with a straight girl lol jk

D.M_Barrera
Posted

lol...well how do we find the single les?

D.M_Barrera
Posted

I never have the guts to talk to a les... I kan flirt all day long wit a straight girl..but not a les x-(

Posted

haha when i flirt with a straight girl she just thinks i'm really friendly XD story of my life lol

jessicazylee
Posted

at my university all the lesbians seem to make a beeline for my sorority. our one straight sister is not amused.

jessicazylee
Posted

LOL. She just doesn't like the it when ppl come after our sisters... she's rather vocal about all the straight guys who want to know who all the bi chicks are.

Posted

Posted

Straight girls are so much fun to flirt with cause they know they wondered about being with an other girl. Many of my friend use to be straight but I flirted with thm and acted all fruity and they realized they were bi and lez I love all kinda girlz

D.M_Barrera
Posted

lol Kassandra, yu turned yur friends gay lol

We should convert the world. A rainbow world.

jessicazylee
Posted

that reminds me of two friends of mine... every guy the girl, S.T. , has dated has turned out to be gay. every girl the guy D.L. has dated, has turned out to be a lesbian. They're quite popular allies in the gay community hahahaha