KTCM

Posted

i like this
it makes me feel sick
not that it's bad, you just released some inner feelings i forgot
true poetry kayliegh xD

Kayliegh_May
Posted

Thanks Brittany. It makes me a bit sick too, but I like it frighteningly enough. =P
We may or may not be twisted. =P Thanks.

Posted

lol np
i like that it's short, but i guess i could say i t has a bite lol

Kayliegh_May
Posted

I find that a lot of my favourite poetry has some strong emotion, whether love, hate, sadness... just anything strong. But that's just a personal thing though. Letting out emotions, writing to move someone, or something. Lmfao what do I know though, I'm still a young pup apparently xP

Shance_McBean
Posted

This is pretty darn amazing and is pretty much what poetry is about. It's not pretentious, childish, typical or boring. Short, yet cleverly gets the message home. AND individual thought on behalf of the reader is needed to actually understand what this poem is saying; I kinda hate poetry that is so obvious and direct that imagination becomes useless. Nice one

Kayliegh_May
Posted

Thank you Shance, and I understand the dislike towards lack of being able to imagine. Maybe that's why I could never read Lord of the Rings... ;P Jks. But eh. I find it's always better to leave it open to the reader to decide what it means, I know what it means to me, but it could be entirely different yet still connect with someone else. =D

Posted

"OK " kayliegh this has to be my favorite so far...the creativity is
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

"love it love it love it!!!"

Kayliegh_May
Posted

Thanks Kat, haha so if I ever get published I'll know at least I'll sell two copies... one to me and one to you xD Jks.

Posted

kayliegh.... your work is great...if not better!

you will definitely sell more then 2 copies 4 SURE!

Kayliegh_May
Posted

Hahaha fine, but only if I buy more then one copy of it xP Jks.